Nobody ever cares...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something that happened to me. It may or may not be relevant;

I once was open about everything i ever thought and felt with people I dated. I had a boyfriend. He broke up with me because I was too emo. I learned not to be open anymore with him. We have continued to be friends.

2 or 3 days ago he pops up on Instant Messenger asking me why we don't talk much anymore. And i think to myself "because I am emo all the time and can't talk about it, so i share music with you instead of saying what is really on my mind or how i feel to avoid your criticisms and what I think is your lack of empathy."

I tell him "I don't know why we haven't talked lately. It's finals week."

I lied. I will always lie to him. I need to learn how to lie better.

SophiaGrace said:

I once was open about everything i ever thought and felt with people I dated. I had a boyfriend. He broke up with me because I was too emo. I learned not to be open anymore with him. We have continued to be friends.

2 or 3 days ago he pops up on Instant Messenger asking me why we don't talk much anymore. And i think to myself "because I am emo all the time and can't talk about it, so i share music with you instead of saying what is really on my mind or how i feel to avoid your criticisms and what I think is your lack of empathy."

thats not good if you ask me, if you cant be open with someone youre dating, why would you date them?

Im open with more of the people I talk to, at least generally so, I try not to keep secrets, and if someone has a problem with that, they dont have to talk to me

Fvantom said:
SophiaGrace said:

thats not good if you ask me, if you cant be open with someone youre dating, why would you date them?

Im open with more of the people I talk to, at least generally so, I try not to keep secrets, and if someone has a problem with that, they dont have to talk to me

I'm not dating him anymore though. We are just friends.

*hug*

Fvantom said:
dead said:
Hey Fvantom.
how are you doing today?

Feeling a bit better today, taking it all one day at a time, hoping things get better soon.
GOOD
n dnt listn 2 NE1 who tells u that ur being 2 depressd
or?
its ur fault ppl r keepng away
fuq ppl 4 being so selfish as 2 supposedly nt want 2b around sum1 emo!
fgs
:rolleyes:
the whole **** world isnt supposd 2b n entertainment bubble 4 us
ppl have emotions n feelngs
its NATURAL

Chasms right, we all have feeling, and we all have emotional needs, and when those needs arent met, we get desperate, and at that point, its not so easy to just get over it.

there WIll allways be someone who cares...
ther will be ppl who dont look like they care but they do
there will be ppl that dont care,but they are life/souless persons

but we all here care about eath other,we we didnt care we wouldent help you,but we do so we help :)

if u need someone to talk to feel free to pm me
i can do us bouth good :D

Syber Tiger said:
there WIll allways be someone who cares...
ther will be ppl who dont look like they care but they do
there will be ppl that dont care,but they are life/souless persons

but we all here care about eath other,we we didnt care we wouldent help you,but we do so we help :)

if u need someone to talk to feel free to pm me
i can do us bouth good :D

thank you dude :D Ill keep that in mind.

Umm, I care. :D

Now seriously dude, you've gotta care for yourself. Once I realized that being depressed and all isn't working, and once I changed my ways; I've been getting better and better at social interactions.

Finding friends that "really" care takes a long time, sometimes it's random as well.

Ak5 said:
Umm, I care. :D

Now seriously dude, you've gotta care for yourself. Once I realized that being depressed and all isn't working, and once I changed my ways; I've been getting better and better at social interactions.

Finding friends that "really" care takes a long time, sometimes it's random as well.

thank you bro, I'm getting there, it's hard when you have to watch everyone having what you deserve, kind of kills morale.

Latest posts

Back