Nobody is entitled to a relationship

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lonely person said:
Maslow%27s_Hierarchy_of_Needs.svg

According to maslow your basic needs have not been fullfiled, so your priorities are fine, once (if ever) sex is no longer lacking in your life, you would probably be thinking "hmm.. maybe I shouldnt be living with my parents" or then "hmm.. I wish my life was more than going to work (after you have a job and can live independently) and returning home to rest. Of course, if, for example, you spendt other 3 decades of your life with a meaningless existence (after having your basic needs satisfied) you probably wouldnt be thinking "hmm..." but rather "I need XXX".
Its just a hypotesis of course, this is assuming The pyramid is correct, also your misunderstanding of what relationships are for might have to do with your asperger (you said you have asperger right?).

I think sex can be achieved through masturbation, right? It doesn't say that sex has to be a two-person act.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I think sex can be achieved through masturbation, right? It doesn't say that sex has to be a two-person act.

Maybe I'm weird, but for me masturbation is never as good as sex with another person.

It's true that being consumed by the "need" to get something will not usually help you get it (although it can be a motivator.) But to tell someone to forget about the need and become much more selfless, implying you can only get things you want when you remove the "want" from your life... I find that to be a contradictory and almost hypocritical statement.

Batman55 said:
It's true that being consumed by the "need" to get something will not usually help you get it (although it can be a motivator.) But to tell someone to forget about the need and become much more selfless, implying you can only get things you want when you remove the "want" from your life... I find that to be a contradictory and almost hypocritical statement.

Totally agree with this, but you'll find that, particularly with men, wanting something too much tends to alter behaviour in ways the opposite sex finds unappealing.

Yeah, that is also true. I guess there's a balance to be found. learning patience is a must, also.

I wouldn't know what sex is like, because I've never had it. It's not as easy to have it, when nobody wants to have it with you.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I wouldn't know what sex is like, because I've never had it. It's not as easy to have it, when nobody wants to have it with you.
This was/is pretty much me. Finally I convinced a girl to sleep with me.

Sex was the best experience of my life. It was ecstasy unlike any I had ever experienced, fulfilling in a way like nothing before it. It was so good, in fact, that it clearly showed me I had wasted my life upto that point.

Your experience may be different, but it convinced me my mission on earth is to have sex. There's simply nothing like it, and nothing better.

Boring-Weirdo said:
This was/is pretty much me. Finally I convinced a girl to sleep with me.

Sex was the best experience of my life. It was ecstasy unlike any I had ever experienced, fulfilling in a way like nothing before it. It was so good, in fact, that it clearly showed me I had wasted my life upto that point.

Your experience may be different, but it convinced me my mission on earth is to have sex. There's simply nothing like it, and nothing better.

I don't think it will be the same for me, should I ever even have the experience in the first place :p

I'm fully expecting that once the experience is over, I'll be thinking "I was frustrated and angry so long because of this ?"

Never having had intercourse doesn't bother me that much, although it is an indicator of a lack of appeal to the women.

It's when you want a specific person, which of course involves sexual attraction, but can never be with them because of the way you look and ingrained awkwardness that feels just about impossible to overcome.

Batman55 said:
I'm fully expecting that once the experience is over, I'll be thinking "I was frustrated and angry so long because of this ?"
Heh, it's good to temper your expectations - but I will say for me sex was even more than I could have anticipated. Saying it was a life-changing event may even be an understatement.

Proof: All I care about is getting more sex. All I can think is, "I wasted my youth - my life!" Nothing is better that I've experienced. It's just too bad you need a partner to have it. -_-

ardour said:
Get a doll.
I have a doll. A lot of sex toys in fact. It's nothing - NOTHING - like the real thing.

For real, men wouldn't jump through all the hoops women make them if sex wasn't the best thing ever. Think about it.

Well you don't speak for us all. To be honest I dislike your comments, the attitude they reveal.

Maybe it's a bit tongue in cheek, but it's sentiments like these that serve as more ammunition for the more extreme feminists and other women out there who detest men.

Boring-Weirdo said:
For real, men wouldn't jump through all the hoops women make them if sex wasn't the best thing ever. Think about it.

Or maybe you've made up this hoop jumping theory in your own mind as an excuse, because for real, women don't want a misogynistic sociapath with no courage, no morals, and no conscience. (All things you have said about yourself). So maybe you feel the need to make these lame little excuses so you can feel superior to women who won't give you the time of day.

Boring-Weirdo said:
Proof: All I care about is getting more sex. All I can think is, "I wasted my youth - my life!" Nothing is better that I've experienced. It's just too bad you need a partner to have it. -_-

All you care about are your own selfish needs. That, combined with your sick views about women, means you'll always be unnatractive to the opposite sex. You'll hopefully never get the one thing you want, because I would feel deeply sorry for any woman who is with you when you have this attitude.

I've been close to a girl before. In 2009, I was even cuddling with an attractive girl in my apartment. So I'm able to cope with the lack of sex.

What will be troublesome is if I lose it, and then wonder what the big deal was. Thus making me complaining about it be a stupid thing for me to have done.

Locke said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Or maybe you've made up this hoop jumping theory in your own mind as an excuse, because for real, women don't want a misogynistic sociapath with no courage, no morals, and no conscience. (All things you have said about yourself). So maybe you feel the need to make these lame little excuses so you can feel superior to women who won't give you the time of day.

Boring-Weirdo said:

All you care about are your own selfish needs. That, combined with your sick views about women, means you'll always be unnatractive to the opposite sex. You'll hopefully never get the one thing you want, because I would feel deeply sorry for any woman who is with you when you have this attitude.
I totally agree with you.. Gee ''Boring-Weirdo'' where do you come from? Are you aware that this is the 20th century? Clearly if all you want is sex all the time with whomever, it should be very easy for you to get .. I am sure there are some ''places'' you can go where all you need to do is ''pay'' for sex! If sex means that ''much'' to you and that ''little'' to you ... G

Locke said:
Boring-Weirdo said:

Boring-Weirdo said:

I totally agree with you.. Gee ''Boring-Weirdo'' where do you come from? Are you aware that this is the 20th century? Clearly if all you want is sex all the time with whomever, it should be very easy for you to get .. I am sure there are some ''places'' you can go where all you need to do is ''pay'' for sex! If sex means that ''much'' to you and that ''little'' to you ... Good luck in finding a decent girl ..

I wouldn't say that sex is completely unimportant, but when you look back at things in old age, it will be the quality of your relationships that matter.

Nope one is but you can make yourself more attracted to people that want one with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back