NOBODY IS REALLY UGLY...IT JUST NEEDS A MAKEOVER!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lone_cowboy

it just came to me like a ton of falling bricks, nobody is really ugly...it just needs a little makeover.

what do i mean. well, here in the phillipines, the tv program THE SWAN (im sure you guys living in the u.s.a are familiar with this show) was shown, a year ago. for those people who does not know this tv show, well its a contest for people who they think are ugly. what they do is, each episode they select 2 ugly people and they do a series of surgeries, hair and makeup, and some exersise to the said individuals. at the end of each episode they choose a winner to go to the SWAN contest.

i observed that even with their nose jobs, cheek implants, etc. its still them?! now what do i mean by that, there was this one girl who had a long nose, and it was cut a little bit, surgically (i don't know the exact medical term for this procedure, so i used CUT! :D) but the end result was it was still the same girl! she was not surgically transformed to look like julia roberts or britney spears! its still her. and the nose job, ITS BARELY NOTICABLE! IT WAS STILL LONG! and this other guy had cheek implants... afrer the surgery, its still him! AND I CAN BARELY NOTICE THE CHEEK IMPLANTS! he was not surgically transformed to look like tom cruise. BUT, AFTER ALL THE PROCEDURES THEY ALL LOOKED GREAT. NO, IT WAS NOT BECAUSE OF THE FACIAL SURGERY, BECAUSE THEIR SO CALLED FLAWS WAS STILL THERE. THE NOSE WAS STILL LONG, AND THE CHEEKS STILL LOOKED WEAK. ETC
THE ONLY SURGERY THAT WAS NOTICEABLE WAS THE DENTAL SURGERIES. AND THE LOSS OF A LITTLE WEIGHT

what made them look great? you might ask. well i did NOTICE that
their new HAIR STYLE, NEW FIGURE, AND A GREAT NEW SET OF DENTAL IMPLANTS IMPROVES THE OVERALL LOOK A THE PERSON!

YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE YOUR NOSE, CHIN, CHEEK, ETC DONE.(unless you had an accident, and it really needs surgery!) because its BARELY NOTICEABLE! (MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, OF COURSE!:D)

I therefore conclude that (in my own personal opinion) we are all BEAUTIFUL CREATURES!(BELIEVE ME, I'VE SEEN PICTURES OF HANDSOME AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE HERE IN THIS WEBSITE,WHO THINK THEY ARE UGLY. pls go to LET'S SEE THE FACES!) we just need a little visit to the gym, dentist, and to the salon.

I HOPE YOU GUYS GET MY POINT! ITS KINDA HARD TO EXPAIN BECAUSE MY ENGLISH IS NOT THAT GOOD.

hey! don't get any funny ideas, im still a SAD AND LONELY individual.
i just had a funny but interesting thought that i think is worth sharing.

I HOPE THIS CHEERS YOU UP! :p

we don't have to be sad and lonely all the time... right?

I completely agree with you, lone_cowboy.

I've always said that all life is beautiful; sometimes you just have to look a little bit harder to see it.

Of course, I'm a biologist, so to me all life is intrinsically beautiful and fascinating. I think amino acid sequences, the structure of DNA, and cells under a microscope are all as beautiful as the body of an attractive human. That's why I love my job so much- from my perspective, everything I do revolves around beauty.

Shogun,

Are you fishing for compliments here? ;-)

You look very nice. Please be kind to yourself and to others. :)

Latest posts

Back