Nodody would care if I died this minute

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAS

Reaction score
Nobody. They wouldn't know. They wouldn't care and why would they?

I'm treated like some vile scumbag not worthy of anybody's friendship on here or any other place.

Why would they care?

Why would you care?

I'm basically a good eprson who has turned bad because of the cold uncaring nature of the world.

This place, like any other has a hierarchy. Just like being at school or college.

If you're not in with the popular people, you're excluded.

I come here because there are, on the odd occasion, other people like me who are on the bottom rung of society's ladder who want a chance.

I will give that chance, but most will not.

It's all mind-games.

Do unto others as you would have done onto you.

That's all I'm going to say.

Why don't you join a depression forum? It seems to me that your depression is your biggest issue. Loneliness may trigger a depressive episode for you, but it's still the depression that gets you in a big hole that you see no way out of.

CAS...here's a bit of useful wisdom:

If you treat people poorly, you will generally illicit one of two possible responses:

They will ignore you, or respond in kind. Treat people how you want to be treated. No, it won't work on everyone...people can just be jerks. But, if you behave badly, don't expect anyone to treat you kindly.

i treat people wonderfully

but i can only continue doing that if i get some kind of reciprication.

CAS said:
i treat people wonderfully

but i can only continue doing that if i get some kind of reciprication.

I think you need to do a little self-reflecting, CAS. I've seen you be pretty mean to people here at times.

Eve, I like you. You really do try to achieve great things with this website and you do a good job, but....

I've met some unpleasant people on here, and I've been unpleasant not without good reason.

drunk-man-falls-hurts-head-hoboken.jpg

CAS said:
Eve, I like you. You really do try to achieve great things with this website and you do a good job, but....

I've met some unpleasant people on here, and I've been unpleasant not without good reason.

OK, CAS, Im going to give you a little brutal honesty here...

You can be very (and a lot of time, unfairly) abraisive. That's why people respond to you the way they do. Most of the time, I don't even think you realize that you're doing it. Yes, I know there are/have been some unpleasant people here (and in real life too). But I have also seen times where you've been exceeedingly rude to someone for no (apparent) reason. Do this...go back and read through every post you've ever made on this forum. EVERY post, and people's responses to you. I believe if you do that, you may find yourself a little more enlightened about people's response to you in general, CAS.
This forum is really no different than real life, CAS. If you think EVERYONE treats your poorly, then maybe you should consider examining that fact a little more closely...

Eve, I appreciate what you are saying. I will re-assess the way I am with people.

But I do believe for the most part, I am a nice person.

CAS said:
Eve, I appreciate what you are saying. I will re-assess the way I am with people.

But I do believe for the most part, I am a nice person.

Our perception of who we are, often will vary greatly when compared to what others think, CAS. I consider myself to be a good and decent person, but there have been plenty of people who thought I was the biggest ***** to ever walk the Earth. For every person who thinks Im a *****, two others will greatly disagree. That's just the way it goes. I don't see myself as a horrid person, but sometimes others see me that way. It's all in perception...both yours (or mine, or whomever) and the person you're talking to. But, how we are percieved is generally based on how others perceive our words/actions. I can't really say anything more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back