Not looking for anything...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
It has been my experience, that everyone who ever came in and out of my life did so at an unexpected time and in an unexpected way. Much like the wise saying about looking for the needle in a haystack, as it is only found when at the very end you've stopped looking for it. I don't know what will become of this approach, but I live in the land of the Phoenix rising from the ashes. If nuclear war breaks out this town will be the first to become a real firebird. I am currently enslaved in the United Satanic Alliance, against my will like the rest of my people, except unlike most of my people I am awake. I always thought if I to had to be enslaved, it should be in some foreign country in the service and devotion to a woman that loved me.

I probably would go somewhere else, but nothing has worked out for me. I've fallen for every scam in the book, I've lost thousands and thousands of dollars to my best friend, to a woman I loved who betrayed me, and to countless work at home business opportunities that turned out to be scams. I have had severe IBS since I was five, and do not function well as a human bio-robot slave that does the same scheduled activities everyday. I detest people who contact me and all they can talk about is their jobs, their life of devotion to the slave system despite how unfair it is, and I detest everyone who judges the value of a person based on money.

I enjoy the company of those who are awake, aware, and are genuine in their minds, and sincere in their hearts. I am spiritual, esoteric, but I'm not looking to go from one chattle slave plantation to another, I am looking for allies who have broken free, still have souls, and are human. Of course I'm not really looking for anything at all, but will respond to those who presume to come in and out of my life.

While nothing seems real when you've been through lots of letdowns, you never give up, that needle may just pop out just at d last minute :)

Latest posts

Back