Not so sweet Sixteen

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, and welcome!

Roses wither and fade during the Fall, but bloom and flourish once more with the onset of Spring. Even the tarnished ones.

The weight of our dreams can be crushing, but with a lot of hard work and dedication I think you'll find you posess the strength to heft them over your head and twirl them about! Strive to make your life an eternal Spring, so you might bloom forever.

Good luck!

MissWrite726 said:
SimizAkri said:
Hello. =)
I am sixteen as well.
If this makes you feel any better, my 16th year is the worst year of my life.
People say alot of honeysuckle. Don't get discouraged because life hasn't been great so far.
People are different and therefore, their best years are at different times.

I'm here if you ever need a talk. =]

I know logically people have different best times but there are so many different things saying that high school and the young years are the best and I guess I always thought that even if I was depressed once I made it here (sweet sixteen) everything would change. Kind of stupid right? I always dreamed that ...well I always dreamed that I would find love young and it would save me. I guess that is silly too. I still try to believe in that but every time you meet someone who isn't right or someone lets you down your faith dies a little. I have started a book called Tarnished Rose and that is really how I feel. I'm not pompous but I feel I have potential to be something but I just can't get there. Anyway thanks for the offer my email and aim are posted...:shy: lol I am really bad at making friends. Thank you
P.S. I have a severe compulsion to say thank you all the time.:shy:

I don't think that sounds pompous at all.
I definitely understand what you mean.

Lol.=DD Welcome to the club. ;]

hey there and welcome.

My grand ma has Chronic Fatigue. She leads a pretty good life though, doing puzzles and stuff. She used to be really active, though. She must miss it.

How does that work, having both? Cause wehn my anxiety cranks up to panic I can't sit still, but it's like i'm so exaused I can't stand up, but I have no choice... I pace like a caged animal. Thank God it hasn't been that bad for like a year.

Hey Kristen.

Your not alone at all. There is an epidemic of what your suffering from all across the US.

Latest posts

Back