Not working out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsmylife

Reaction score
I’ve just given up on the one silver lining to my life. A guy I’ve had my hopes pinned on for a while has just let me know he’s engaged to someone else. He’s probably had a great time leading me on. I guess people who have never experienced loneliness just can’t understand what they’re messing with. For him, nothing changes. For me it’s right back to stage one. Should have known when something seems to be going well it won’t last long! Today I have been struck with the thought that maybe things will just never work out for some people. And I have a scary feeling I am one of those people.

I'm Sure your not one of those people.

i'm sure your the "10%" of people that arnt ********.

I'm sorry to hear about that. As hard as it is sometimes, its never a good to feel like you are placing your hopes and happiness in the hands of another person. Even though it will always hurt to lose someone, you have to realize that you are still in control of your life and your hapiness.

In my opinion, if hes that type of guy then your lucky to no longer be in a relationship with him.

Latest posts

Back