Nothing....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluey

Reaction score
How much of nothing can one person take.

So I was out yesterday for a few hours. my parents made me dinner.

Then back to the days in.
I have seen nobody to day and am not likely to see anyone for, IDK but it may be a week. Or intel I go shopping for food.

I have nothing in my life at all.

If the day is nice I might head out on my bike for a few hours and burn some steam off if I feel fit enough.

But to day its been cold dull and raining all day.

Ive sleep for over an hour and messed about on line doing not much of anything. Oh jumped around my living room like a retard listening to music on my MP3 player. In a bit I prob watch some TV that am not even into but I do that anyway cos there is nothing else to do. And tomorrow I do it all over again.

What do ppl do here when there alone and with no job and have nothing to do?

BORD @

Hobbies, mine give me lots of different creative outlets. But that's what I do when I have nothing else to do. I work from 8-5 all week though so I guess I can't be too helpful, sorry. When I have lots of time to myself that's what I do anyway.

I tried some voluntary work once but it was with all this old ppl in a cafe. They would argue who was going to clean one cup out.
I was not needed there and stuck out like a sore thumb.

IDK its like I have no place anywhere.

Just need to find something that gets me out and with other ppl daily. Not college. That's never worked out well for me.

I would advise to watch TV. Or, see a series you like, buy the entire seasons and watch them all. Every, single, day.

That's what I do. :p

Um, bad advice lol.

ell I just watched the Simpson's. that's killed another half hour off.

I need something that gets me out in the day regularly though.
Like your looking forward to going back to school. I need something to look forward to. Not just seat in at home every ******* single day of my measurable life.

OK just ignore me am on a downer.

Jobs do that. =P. I know it's not that easy to get one but there's that. Online gaming can be an option if you just want to talk to people and have some fun with them.

I don't work cos of my spine. I have scoliosis of the spin which makes it so I get tied faster then I should and sometimes get pain when I do to much.
Cos the muscles don't seat right on my skeleton some are cramped and some are scratched it makes me moor prone to pulled muscles and cramp.
I try and stay has active has I can. My bike I go out on is electric other wise I would not be able to get to far. Where I live is very hilly which dose not help but at lest my bike being electric solved that problem.

I have to day played some chess on line with LoneKiller... He good too...

And I am currently downloading a game that Skorian told me about.

But what I most need is personal contact with other ppl not just on line.

Its like some days am going out of my head. Even prisoners who have raped and murdered would not suffer this loneliness. Its un-human.
Even ppl that go on holiday and leave pets behind have other ppl to go around and spend time with there pet.
But me, Noooo I just spend all my time alone. It sucks. Moor days then others and today really REALLY sucks.

I have rakled my brain to think of something to do but I always get nothing.
I even got a sight that was just aimed at volunteering jobs near me. there where loads of posts in it but nothing that seems like it would be good for me.
In there you would ether have to be qualified as a solicitor or something like that or it would be a job that was physically demanding.
Its like am suited for nothing. its just ******* stupid !

There are jobs you can get that let you work from home at your own pace, if they have those in your area. You could work in a call center, the kind where you call for technical support and get someone who knows nothing about the product. LOL. That could be really entertaining to do, and you could have some fun, might get fired pretty quick though.

Try some clubs?

Join an organization. Oh I know! You might enjoy playing roleplaying games with people at a local comic shop? They're like board games...

Actually I didn't take offense. I just, didn't understand what you meant in your response. :s

Blow up some tanks on that game I recommend. I know it is pretty empty, but anyway. People don't mind chewing each other out a bit.

I can definitely agree with some of your feelings and experiences. It is like little fits and little really feels right? Don't really have the answer to that myself. And on here most people think being pitied is being accepted. Pity sucks... It is insulting. Sound about right?

I feel the same way. I don't know what to do with my life. I tried college 3 times and I fail at it, I just can't do it. I tried having a job a few years ago and again, I couldn't do it. I don't know what to do with my life. I can't even remember the last time I left the house, maybe 3 months ago. I never go out, I almost never even leave my room. I don't have any hobbies, nothing interests me. I have no goals, nothing to look forward to. I don't know what to do. I've been told to volunteer or just "suck it up" and go to college but nothing stands out to me, nothing interests me. I just don't know what to do, I'm so lost.

Even right now, I feel this desperate feeling to do SOMETHING...but I don't know what, everything is so empty. I imagine that even if I go out, I would just be standing there not knowing where to go or what to do. It's excruciating feeling so empty all the time, not knowing what to do with my time, every day I just wake up, go online...do absolutely nothing productive and then go back to sleep all to start over again. I'm so tired of all this.

Latest posts

Back