Obama and McCain - Dance Off!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. absolutely hilarious. watched it a good three times and nearly pissed myself all three times.

I love Rain. Not too many people are familiar with him though, I dont think?
[/quote]

2. pretentious props to eve for subtly showing off her obscure worldly taste in music.

I only know of Rain because I watched his appearance on The Colbert Report. He's a Korean pop star if I am not mistaken.

Yay for answering questions directed at others!

Yeh dude. I know that Rain. He also acted in the recent movie speedracer. But where is rain in that song?

Hey wait! :pYou changed the video, didn't you?
A few I like by Rain:

Bad Guy, I'm Coming and It's Raining is likely my fave. Except for the odd noises he makes at the start of it. :p

zraskolnikov said:
1. absolutely hilarious. watched it a good three times and nearly pissed myself all three times.

EveWasFramed said:
I love Rain. Not too many people are familiar with him though, I dont think?

2. pretentious props to eve for subtly showing off her obscure worldly taste in music.

Yeah, I like Se7en too!! Passion, the remix of course. :D

And for the record, I watched the Obama/McCain/Palin video and I was hoping to see Biden, but he was no where to be found. :( lol He likely broke a hip during the filming. :p

Well, I tried to add a youtube video of Se7en, but I'm a total loser when it comes to that kind of honeysuckle.:pMaybe some nice mod can fix it for me?:D

EDIT: Thanks Rocket and Zak!! I got it!! (((hugs)))

[youtube]OZc1F4ofbRY[/youtube]

and the non-remix version...

[youtube]0yj_vb8_OBw[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back