Offended quickly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indeed but unless we are dealing with hardware (brain) damages ... the software can be updated and reasonably bugs-fixed in time
Perhaps...with the correct 3rd level support team...like military school for boys or something...

My parents, unfortunately...did not subscribe...

definitely we inherit everything (both good and bad) ... but at some point we are able to reject or get knowledge from whomever we love

I agree-rather than somehow being positive, constant rejection & failure is extremely painful and demoralizing. This is especially true because a large part of how people treat you is based on your level of physical attractiveness. Even when attractive people are young, thery receive huge amounts of positive reinforcement from their family, friends & teachers. This often translates into them building a high self esteem as adults. Of course, the opposite is also true in that unattractive people receive negative reinforcement based on our inferior looks so end up with low self esteem because it is what we have been taught-that we are unworthy.

I think this may be the case for the orginal poster-he or she is physically unattractive so people dislike them and they have a low self esteem. I don't think the importance of being good looking can be understated and the tragedy of being ugly is likewise a critical factor in ones overall life experience-especially for sub 5 men.
I am not unnatractive, my number gets asked a lot when I am out. I work out a lot and get female attention, this wasn't the point of that.
Stop blaming everything on yor appereance

I am not unnatractive, my number gets asked a lot when I am out. I work out a lot and get female attention, this wasn't the point of that.
Stop blaming everything on yor appereance
If you are attractive then there is no way you could understand the curse of being an undesirable male. I work out a lot too and am in prime physical shape but this in no way makes up for being too short or my below average face. Perhaps France is far different than the US but here, for women, it's all about a man's height & looks. Also, it is an uncomfortable truth that a man's inherent physical charateristics have a huge effect on every aspect of his life from childhood to adulthood.

STOP talking like you know what women want. You have no clue, WOMEN have no clue what other women want because....here's a wild thought....each one has their own preferences. Maybe if you want a girl so much, you should stop making excuses and stop trying to get shallow women.
Also, STOP trying to make other people feel bad. YOU don't get to decide how people feel, regardless of their physical appearance or gender or whatever other crap you want spew

Latest posts

Back