Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm playing Skyrim again at the moment. Thieves Guild sub-quests are boring: Fast travel, steal something, repeat 25 or 30 times.

I'm also playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

How is deus ex? I have it on steam, but havent gotten round to playing it yet.

Socialawkwardness101 said:
How is deus ex? I have it on steam, but havent gotten round to playing it yet.

Awesome game. Beautiful graphics, interesting narrative and challenging gameplay. I haven't finished the game yet, but it's been good so far. If you like cyberpunk stories, stealth and combat where you have to actually plan what you're going to do, you should give it a shot.

I started Deus Ex but never finished it. The atmosphere is amazing. The boss battles are insanely annoying. Playing the same part a million times ruins the experience for me. They do feel out of place to me as well. They are supposedly releasing a director's cut this holiday that will include the DLC as well as improve certain things about the game, including the ridiculous boss battles. I'm going to wait and see what that is all about. I'm hoping the improvements will be available for download to those that already own the game, even if it is for a small fee.

I hated those boss battles too. Deus Ex has always been about doing things your way, but those rubbish boss battles left you with one choice and one choice only. Thankfully, the rest of the game was good enough for me to ignore them.

There's a certain sense of achievement to be gained from playing through the entire game on it's hardest difficulty without ever being spotted, ever setting off an alarm and without actually harming anyone.

Cavey said:
There's a certain sense of achievement to be gained from playing through the entire game on it's hardest difficulty without ever being spotted, ever setting off an alarm and without actually harming anyone.

I remember this feeling with Snake Eater!

I'm pretty much just ready for GTA V. It's less than a month away now. It's the only game in the near future that I am very excited about.

I started playing Dragon Age 2 again. I always liked the atmosphere of it. I have a blood mage now, but also want to start a dagger rogue, dreading doing everything over again, especially the beginning. The troll face covnersation options should be worth it, though.

The Walking Dead: 400 Days. Not as good as the rest of season 1, but still awesome. I can't wait for season 2

Trying to see all the endings for 'Papers, Please!' also played some 3D Ultra Mini Golf with a couple of friends. Great fun.

My Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door arrived today after a 3 week wait. I can see myself burning the midnight oil more than usual playing this gem! With the shipping cost included, it cost round $40. But to me, this is a fair price. Gamecube games are rare in my city. Gotta go online. Not much choice in the matter.

Playing the first Bioshock Infinite DLC, Clash in the Clouds. It's like a wave based survival mode. It's sort of annoying at first until you upgrade and unlock stuff. I couldn't actually complete the first arena because the last wave was 2 handymen at the same time and sometimes they were actually spawn killing me upon restarting. It was ridiculous. I had to back out and beat 2 of the other arenas, then go back. Thing that sucks about that though, once you back out of an arena, you have to start at wave 1 again. It's a weird DLC that I don't think really has a place in the Bioshock series.

Re-playing Tales of Vesperia (one of my favorite games, I might add) and somehow keep managing to complete the secret missions entirely on accident. I guess it's actually kind of awesome, but each time I suddenly get a "Great!" in a battle, I'm just like O_O What did I do???

I am pretty much just sort of bored with what I have and am waiting for GTA V to come out. So rather than jump into a whole new thing or some involved story, today I opted to play some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I may or may not continue to play this on and off for the next 3 weeks until GTA V comes out.

In a current state of waiting for the new Amnesia installment and for news of a release date for Dragon Age Inquisition. Been switching between Dota2 and l4d for the time being.

Currently working my way through Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit and Analogue: A Hate Story.

I'm playing Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles and RE: Umbrella Chronicles.

Latest posts

Back