ok,hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red_Cloud

Reaction score
i never posted on a forum so bear with me a bit....

hi my names Dan,im 16 years old (ill be 17 in 2 months) and well, im a bit lonely

things i like:video games,anime,manga,karate

so yeah thats about it

hey Red_cloud welcome to the forum :D

what kind of video games do you play?

I just checked out Blur from the library it's pretty fun :)

evanescencefan91 said:
hey Red_cloud welcome to the forum :D

what kind of video games do you play?

I just checked out Blur from the library it's pretty fun :)

I mostly play rpgs and first person shooters,buuuut my ps3 broke a few days ago,so now im stuck playing world of warcraft on my pc,and i dont even like it that much i just play it because i have nothing else to do

oh and thx for the welcome :)

oh no I'm so sorry about your ps3 :(

did it just stop working or something?

i had some probalems with my ps3 when i had it on the floor which was carpet and caused overheating problems but then i moved it and it's been working better i don't know if that's it, sometimes you can try taking it into places like gamestop or video games ect, and they might be able to help you out

ah man i love rpgs i have a game of final fantasy ten that has over 300 hours on it,

it was great, I'm not very good at fps but i really like 3rd person shooters like uncharted and resident evil those are a lot of fun I hope you can figure out what's wrong with your ps3

evanescencefan91 said:
oh no I'm so sorry about your ps3 :(

did it just stop working or something?

i had some probalems with my ps3 when i had it on the floor which was carpet and caused overheating problems but then i moved it and it's been working better i don't know if that's it, sometimes you can try taking it into places like gamestop or video games ect, and they might be able to help you out

ah man i love rpgs i have a game of final fantasy ten that has over 300 hours on it,

it was great, I'm not very good at fps but i really like 3rd person shooters like uncharted and resident evil those are a lot of fun I hope you can figure out what's wrong with your ps3

i think i played final fantsy 12 and 13 but never finished em,and yeah uncharted is pretty awsome.

my ps3 has the yellow light of death so i dont think i can fix that,im going to have to send it to sony to get it repaired-_-

and wen it gets fixed im getting resident evil 5,i heard its good for multiplayer

i have never heard of the yellow ring of death, i'll consider myself lucky then

aw man RE% is pretty sweet, I really enjoyed it and the multiplayer is fun as well,

though it took me a while to figure out

just a heads up when you want to do multi player start the game normally, then have the other person push the start buttion on the 2nd controller, it actually took me a long time to figure that out since usually there's like a multi player option on the menu and there wasn't
I actually had to google it to figure that out lol

You should try out Vanquish Eva! It's pretty similar to uncharted (without the platforming) but it has a focus on action instead. It's done by the guy that made RE4 =D

Welcome Red_Cloud! I played WoW for a bit too, didn't really enjoy it all that much either :( I would probably keep the subscription if I didn't have to pay though.

Hi Red_Cloud welcome. I used to play res5 online a lot. If you want give me a shout when you have your ps3 up and running again and I'll add you. Hopefully by the time you get it fixed the psn will be back up :p

Lawrens said:
You should try out Vanquish Eva! It's pretty similar to uncharted (without the platforming) but it has a focus on action instead. It's done by the guy that made RE4 =D

Welcome Red_Cloud! I played WoW for a bit too, didn't really enjoy it all that much either :( I would probably keep the subscription if I didn't have to pay though.

thx for the welcome

RyanEhf said:
Hi Red_Cloud welcome. I used to play res5 online a lot. If you want give me a shout when you have your ps3 up and running again and I'll add you. Hopefully by the time you get it fixed the psn will be back up :p

the psn is actually back up

Latest posts

Back