Old feelings never die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randomact164

Reaction score
well about 2yrs ago i met this fantastic girl. my step sisters best friend. wow she was stunning and we also went to diff schools. but the most amazig thing was she aske dme out. i am sooooo shy around girls sometimes and i hardly said a word to her and she liked me! i was the happiest person alive for 7months. then she broke up wtih me on the day i was going to give her this ring, a promise ring that said i will love you forever,(we had already said i love you to each other a few moths bac, her before me) and all i remember fromt that whole speech during the soft break up was "i cant believe im doing this, i am losing the perfect guy. then why, why break up?. its becuase we go to 2 diff schools( and she wanted that whole shool bf and gf thing)...im sorry bryan(me) i will never forget you. Raquel...you were my first true love, and i will never stop loving you" after that we parted ways never to be together again. i have never stopped loving her to this day. and i am not a very religous person but on thrusday night last week all i said was, "god, i no we havent talked in a long time but...will you do me on favor? just allow me to be able to see my first love, my only love again, just one time." and the next day my step sister went with someone(i didnt know at the time but it was raquel)to the twilight dvd release and would spend the night. so feeling alone and like god will never answer me, i got ready for bed. as soon as i was about to get my jams the door opened and there she was. Even more stunning then i remembered, and so they headed up stairs past my room said hello and then i thought that was my prayer answered, but i was wrong. God gave me more then i could have ever imagined. when my step sister fell asleep and i sat in the solitude of my room, playing my guitar with the door slightly ajar, i heard a door open. to my surprise and delight it was raquel, she had heard my song of loneliness and came to me. we sat p talking and joking, reminising, and just enjoying each others company from 12-5 o clock i the morning. i found out she had just go out of a relatonship.so as i laid my self down on my bed and watched tv, she laid next to me(single bed), and not even like on the other side, it would have been cuddling except for the fact that i didnt havemy arm around her. and then about 20mins later, she turned around and gave me that deep and and passionate look of the eyes that glow like pools of love that say "kiss me" and as she looked at me and i at heronly seperaed by 1inch or so, i said "what?". so she just said "nothing" in a playuful tone and turned back around, buttocks firmly nesslted against my groin again. 5mins later she said she was tierd and went off to bed down the hallway. as i watched her walk away i didnt know wht i had done. i knew that shouldve kissed her but at the same time not. i mean it could be she still has feeling for me, or that she is vunerable after coming out of a bad break up. as now i sit here by myself in seclusion feeling alone. i am afraid of regection big time. but i sent her an emial to come over sometime again and catch up some more, (so i may possibly have that opportunity again). I ask you now, next time i see her what should i do? i love her and always will

Agreed. Just do it, and if you feel nervous then don't think about it, just do it anyway. From personal experience I can tell you I wish I had done certain things when I had the chance. Just think of how much you'd regret not at least trying, go for it man. You have nothing to lose. She obviously wants you to, and if you don't you'll be sending her mixed signals. Confront her even, and kiss her, don't wait for an opportunity, make one.

Latest posts

Back