On a day that should be joyous yet

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonewolf33

Reaction score
all I want to do is cry myself to sleep.

I know I rarely post here or even visit but it’s mostly because I’ve been working on something’s professionally that I actually turned out successfully. But I feel hollow a few of my family membership came out to support me and that it. One of the few friends I did have justice stopped speaking to me in the beginning of November. And pretty much the friends I did invite to celebrate none of them showed up. No matter what I do or any successes I have I’ll always be alone.

Well, you are here. So you are not alone. It probably sure feels like it, but we are here. And we are not electrons or words on a screen. We are real people. My name is Andrew. Good to meet you.

TheLoadedDog said:
Well, you are here.  So you are not alone.  It probably sure feels like it, but we are here.  And we are not electrons or words on a screen.  We are real people.  My name is Andrew.  Good to meet you.

Hello Andrew my name is Marie and it’s just such a struggle everyday always having to find activities that are suitable to do alone. And feeling like you’re alone with no real lasting friendships.

Latest posts

Back