Once A Day Challenge

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 21:

I refuse to cut myself no matter how sad I am inside. I won't give up. :)

Day 22:

I Skyped with someone who sounds very intimidating. (not in a mean way)

Day 5: I packed up my things in my dorm and went home. I also took two classes in Second Life

Day 23:

Told my Mom how she upset me and why I've been so distant. Even my therapists thought she was ridiculous. As usual, she has to make me feel like an awful human being, so I'm really angry and upset right now. Sighs.... I want to leave sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

Day 24:

I'm pushing myself by not backing down and telling my mom I'm sorry. I like myself that I'm trying to pursue new ventures.
I like that I'm going to try and do my best as a mod to be as fair as possible. I like that I wake up everyday and no matter how sad I am, I'm still going to keep going. I have to. I deserve that much.

I deserve to fight for the life I truly want. I'm still drowning. I'm just learning how to fight back! :)

Day 25:

Helped someone I'm becoming friends with.
I made pork chops (learning to cook)
Working on a "project" (cool)

Dark_Poet said:
Day 25:

Helped someone I'm becoming friends with.
I made pork chops (learning to cook)
Working on a "project" (cool)

Sounds like your doing well man.

Today has been a difficult day for me. New day tomorrow.

Someone was trying to drag me into a confrontation at work today. I didn't let them.

Yesterday I didn't back down over a disagreement I had with someone. He didn't apologise either, but in the past I've tended to put the blame on myself for any problems in my friendships.
I usually pretend any arguments I have had with people didn't happen and ignore my own hurt, I'm trying not to do this.

Day 26:

I realize that I have value myself more then I used to. Before, I would honestly let a women beat the honeysuckle out of me just to hear her say nice things to me. I'm not that same person. I see myself as having a little more value then that. I'm not simply going to be with anyone just because it may feel that's all I can get. I want someone who will love me as much as I'm willing to love them.

If they can't see me for who I am, they simply aren't worth my time. No matter how lonely or sad I feel. :) And that, is an amazing feeling!

Dark_Poet said:
Day 26:

I realize that I have value myself more then I used to. Before, I would honestly let a women beat the honeysuckle out of me just to hear her say nice things to me. I'm not that same person. I see myself as having a little more value then that. I'm not simply going to be with anyone just because it may feel that's all I can get. I want someone who will love me as much as I'm willing to love them.

If they can't see me for who I am, they simply aren't worth my time. No matter how lonely or sad I feel. :) And that, is an amazing feeling!

I'm feeling the same ^ I'm not gonna wait for someone who may never care for me. I'm gonna live my life, how I want to, not for the benefit of others.

Dark_Poet said:
Day 26:

Good! DP you continue to amaze me, your confidence is improving, that is excellent. :D

Day 27:

I recorded some audio that may or may not be on a certain podcast. :)
I'm also finishing up another article for said person. ;)

Latest posts

Back