Once a day: Look at yourself in the mirror and name something positive.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That I'm not inherently evil...even if I don't do good at all times either.

I don't hide anything. It's positive most of the time but sometimes It has little bit of negativity associated with it.

When I care about someone I do wholeheartedly, be it family, friend or lover. I am there (might not be the best at replying to messages in a timely manner lol). I genuinely care about their happiness and wellbeing.

I'm a great human room divider. I can be incredibly quiet and undisturbing to the point of virtual non-existence.

Rodent said:
I'm a great human room divider. I can be incredibly quiet and undisturbing to the point of virtual non-existence.

I share this ability. I've had people forget I'm even there!

Cavey said:
Rodent said:

I share this ability. I've had people forget I'm even there!

Can be a blessing or a burden...but I see it more as blessing these days. Necessarily I really dislike people that are deliberately noisy in their presence just to gain attention.

So you got my respect, fellow room divider. :cool:

i can deal with various physical and mental pains at the same time without support and still do what i need to to get by in life O^^O

Thick hair and good at assembling ikea furnitures.
In short, quite the catch.

Latest posts

Back