One last thing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Here is one last post before I take a break from ALL.... so no pm's please :) I really liked this question because it helps me to look at possibilities and sometimes that isn't easy if your life isn't going as you want it. I think you will like it too. I hope I have in some way inspired a few of you with my time here, I know I have pissed a few off. **giggles**
Take care. Love, light, HOPE, laughter and a good champagne to wash it all down with.

If I could sprinkle fairy dust and be the person I wished for, how would I describe myself?

Confident, strong, secure, happy, independent, talented, needed, wanted, free.

Best of luck you Nal. You're always welcomed here.

Smart, wealthy, physically fit, tri-lingual, upper-class, popular, in love, loved.

Even though we never met, I enjoyed reading your posts around the forum, and you seem to be a most thoroughly entertaining and kind-hearted person. Your presence shall be sorely missed.

1800 feet tall, made of iron, capable of breathing out high doses of radiation, laser eye powers, with the ability to control the entire populous and able to live forever. Oh and if I ever was harmed in anyway in a lethal manner, the planet would also die with me.

Take care, madame.

*sniff* i'll miss you naleen don't ever forget how awesome you are

come back soon please

:(

Fairy dust don't fail me now :p

Dain it.....i got it wet :(

Nalee when you come back...i want more fairy dust :(

strong, independent, active, Caresmatic, respectful to all leaving creches and every ones night in shining armour.

Naleena, If you have pissed anyone of which I doubt you have but if you have that just means you was honest with your self and everyone else. That is why you was one of the ppl I sent that PM to. Because I expected an honest answer that was also constructive and useful.

You take as much time as you need. Never has there been a member that made such an inspiration with such a short space of time. That has to be testament to you.

Hope to see you around soon :)

I dont know how to describe you Nal but I sure know that you are an angel. Will miss you.

Take Care

Witty, Crazy, Nutty...and One Big Friend of the Bunny.
alas....*cries and breaks down* You will be missed.

Latest posts

Back