One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went tobthe gym for the first time in years. Couple of realisations hit me;
-Cardio is atrocious.
-My strenght is unequal, especially in legs. I can press 180 kg no problems, but can't leg curl 20.
-I'll have to bicep curl more often and more than 30 pounds. They were too light.
-Since I'm working tonight, I was scared to overdo it. My hamstrings and deltoids are on fire though.
-I forgot how long and boring rest periods were.
-People have no clue how to workout. For the moment, I'm including myself in it.
-An old man was there, crooked, bent, at least 70+, small asian man. He did 30 minutes eliptical. I admire him already.

FREEDOM!!!
I am officially done working for the moment, and am on the beginning of my break period.
July 3rd will begin my diet and exercise routine again.
I'm taking a couple of days to tie up some lose ends, push things through with my birthday (which everyone besides me decides to make a big deal out of for some reason), and then yeah, I've got enough food, water, and savings stashed to float a month or two through.
My bonus will clear through on the 7th, along with the final weeks pay.
I'm excited to be getting back to a routine again for my health soon.
This will give me the opportunity as well to gradually scale up my reps and sets, to help accommodate for the fact that I will be less active due to being out of work.
For additional cardio, I think provided the weather is clear that I will be taking my bicycle out and about for daily cardio.
I made off like a bandit from work too, by being given a bunch of free stuff that didn't sell along with some office equipment which greatly helped me save money for my future. expenditures.
Over the course of the next 2 or 3 months, I will unfuck myself. 😂

FREEDOM!!!
I am officially done working for the moment, and am on the beginning of my break period.
July 3rd will begin my diet and exercise routine again.
I'm taking a couple of days to tie up some lose ends, push things through with my birthday (which everyone besides me decides to make a big deal out of for some reason), and then yeah, I've got enough food, water, and savings stashed to float a month or two through.
My bonus will clear through on the 7th, along with the final weeks pay.
I'm excited to be getting back to a routine again for my health soon.
This will give me the opportunity as well to gradually scale up my reps and sets, to help accommodate for the fact that I will be less active due to being out of work.
For additional cardio, I think provided the weather is clear that I will be taking my bicycle out and about for daily cardio.
I made off like a bandit from work too, by being given a bunch of free stuff that didn't sell along with some office equipment which greatly helped me save money for my future. expenditures.
Over the course of the next 2 or 3 months, I will unfuck myself. 😂
You're a bloody wonder mate!, good luck.

Finding out I changed another young man's life.Listened to me and found out he is doing great.Apologized to his parents for what he did to them,Also apologies to a couple teachers he disrespected.Even said he ditched the bad friends he hung around with.Told him that is cool

Latest posts

Back