One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Apparently getting the hang of this whole meditation thing. It's helping when bad thoughts arrive.
That's really good....takes practice. It's always such a relief to find techniques that help dispel the stuff that undermines us 😚

sothatwasmylife said:
Apparently getting the hang of this whole meditation thing. It's helping when bad thoughts arrive.
That's really good....takes practice. It's always such a relief to find techniques that help dispel the stuff that undermines us 😚
Well... it's more like relaxation techniques, but sort of the same thing, right?

a nice chat, and went to meet 90 strangers for some hours (and a couple of known faces)

sothatwasmylife said:
Well... it's more like relaxation techniques, but sort of the same thing, right?

well, if your goal is spiritual, it's not completely the same, but anyway it's great that you are doing it :) it takes a lot of perseverance

Bought every single sims3 expansion pack plus some bonus worlds for my grandaughters for xmas....they were asking for one so won't they be surprised :).

I held the door open for an old gentleman. I also said good morning to every person I passed while out walking. If you can't make someone else smile for no reason, then why should you expect them to do it for anyone else?

I got out my slow cooker that has been hiding of late. To use up all the odd veg left. It made a good beef stew and dumplings.

I got some news this morning, that six months a year ago would have sent me into a quiet panic, my anxiety levels would be through the roof at the thought of what I had to do. But no this morning I have never felt so calm at dealing with this. I can't believe how calm and in control I feel. Funny thing is it is not a bad thing, quite routine for millions of people, just shows how someone can mess you head so badly, they can make you believe normal things are scary. I feel great.

Latest posts

Back