One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's my mum's birthday, so I sent her a big bouquet of lilies and roses, and this evening I took her out to a restaurant for a treat.

Cavey said:
It's my mum's birthday, so I sent her a big bouquet of lilies and roses, and this evening I took her out to a restaurant for a treat.

Beautiful birthday to her, i wish her many more. :)

I resolved a problem I'd been having at work that had lost me sleep the past few weeks... I really enjoyed the rest of my afternoon, so much in fact I made myself sick on dolly mixtures :D

made half of a huge life decision, I hope it's not the easy way out…
but who said that good things always have to be difficult?

Rosebolt said:
Cavey said:

Beautiful birthday to her, i wish her many more. :)

nice :)

I battled two insurance companies for prior auths for two patients... and won! So, I made two patients' day at any rate. Of course, each prior auth took a solid hour of my work.

mountainvista said:
I battled two insurance companies for prior auths for two patients... and won! So, I made two patients' day at any rate. Of course, each prior auth took a solid hour of my work.

robin hood :) sounds nice

Cavey said:

That sounds like a lovely time. So sweet of you Cavey.

Happy birthday, Cavey's mum. Best wishes. :)

Sounds weird but I hugged and cried with my ex Husband. I think we put a lot of things to rest.

Just re-read that and sounds wrong now. Bad news we heard helped us make it more peaceful between him and his new partner and me. I suppose you realise all that happened, is over and gone and life is too short.

Again I am tired and jumbled up I can't make sense.

^ Thanks Ladyf.

I actually laughed out loud at someone's attempt to be snidey. That kind of thing doesn't bother me any more, I feel sorry they are wallowing in their own negativity. Tall Poppy Syndrome its called.

Cleaned the apartment.
Took out the trash.
Handed in a letter.
Settled the issue concerning the accessory charges with my landlady (Hell yeah, I'm getting a refund).

Means that the daily business is taken care of. All of this before breakfast.

Latest posts

Back