One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one was rather pointless, but I suppose it was the thought that counts?

I was leaving the movies (went to see The Hobbit with my nephew) and I noticed a police cruiser in a darkened area of the parking lot.
The light in the car was on and both doors were open. He was sitting in the passenger side, which was kind of odd.
As I drove out of the parking lot, I recalled the articles I'd been reading lately (here, in the US) about people targeting (and even executing) police officers. I just couldn't let it go, so I called the local sheriff's department (yes, they're number is in my phone because of work - I didn't want to call 911) and I asked if they could find out who the officer was and check on him. She said she would. A few minutes later, I got a call back. The officer was fine (they didn't say what he had been doing) and he wanted them to thank me for looking out for him.
I felt a little silly on one hand, but relived on the other. While nothing has wrong, what if there had been something wrong?

user 130057 said:
I visited my very ill grandfather.

I'm so sorry. :/

tumblr_n7q4lfIClr1tf24n2o1_500.gif

My grades at vocational school in those three years were sufficient enough. I'm allowed to skip the internal exam and just have to focus on the actual technician exam now.

Latest posts

Back