One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a new phone card for the iPad, spent 3 hours to set up all email and social media accounts

Peaches said:
spinning for 30 minutes in a row, finally after 40 days I am getting better///

That's fantastic! I used to spin wool. Once learnt, never forgotten. And yes, you will get better. :)

I finished up my physiotherapy. I'm on my own from now on, but I will get there. I visited my grandparents' grave too.

Mouse said:
Peaches said:
spinning for 30 minutes in a row, finally after 40 days I am getting better///

That's fantastic! I used to spin wool. Once learnt, never forgotten. And yes, you will get better. :)

ehm, I am afraid it's spinning on the stationary bike - but I did try dying wool, and tampered with a knitting machine for a while

ABrokenMan said:
Feeling pain-free enough to exercise, and now getting ready for a bike ride :)

:) go for it, hope it was nice

worked for 5 hours on my website, 3 miles walk with ankle weights, maybe 1 kilo less?

PenDragon said:
Speaking the truth once more.

Truth cannot be said enough, but the true problem is whether or not people believe you. Without belief, truth is meaningless.

HoodedMonk said:
PenDragon said:

Truth cannot be said enough, but the true problem is whether or not people believe you. Without belief, truth is meaningless.

You can't make others belief anything you say if they don't want to, but that doesn't make it any less the truth. That does not mean that the truth should not be said or that it isn't the truth. The truth is never meaningless, unless YOU want it to be.
One should always speak the truth, whether others will believe you or not, whether others want to hear it or not.

TheRealCallie said:
HoodedMonk said:
PenDragon said:

You can't make others belief anything you say if they don't want to, but that doesn't make it any less the truth. That does not mean that the truth should not be said or that it isn't the truth. The truth is never meaningless, unless YOU want it to be.
One should always speak the truth, whether others will believe you or not, whether others want to hear it or not.

I never said Truth should not be spoken, but when it is not believed, especially by someone with the power to effect change, then it can make the person feel very helpless.

I guess what you are saying is that truth has meaning in and of itself and with that I agree.

I went for a walk... that somehow turned into a run. Running in jeans and a hoodie with a shaven head makes people think you just did something naughty. I enjoyed it anyway.

yesterday: finished organizing 1 ton and a half (literally) of stuff and now the cellar looks like an ikea ad

Latest posts

Back