One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I put another on my blocked list. It feels really good. I no longer need suffer reading thinly veiled crapetty messages poked at me by fans of someone just gone this month. It's a great feeling being in control, preserving myself in no longer having to suffer for being their pariah. One day without fanfare or announcement I'll slip out the back door and mouse off, scampering all the way home with my tail held high. :)

Mouse said:
Today I put another on my blocked list. It feels really good. I no longer need suffer reading thinly veiled crapetty messages poked at me by fans of someone just gone this month. It's a great feeling being in control, preserving myself in no longer having to suffer for being their pariah. One day without fanfare or announcement I'll slip out the back door and mouse off, scampering all the way home with my tail held high. :)

You do not need to openly discuss this on the forum either, it falls into the same category as PM's.

Sci-Fi said:
Mouse said:
Today I put another on my blocked list. It feels really good. I no longer need suffer reading thinly veiled crapetty messages poked at me by fans of someone just gone this month. It's a great feeling being in control, preserving myself in no longer having to suffer for being their pariah. One day without fanfare or announcement I'll slip out the back door and mouse off, scampering all the way home with my tail held high.

You do not need to openly discuss this on the forum either, it falls into the same category as PM's.

I apologise. Thank you for informing me.

I attempted to sign up with a dental surgery. They're not taking on any new patients at the moment, but at least I made the effort.

I went back to the gym after a long time of "I really can't be bothered" and I posted my first message on this site

I decided that no matter what's going on in my life (or isn't going on!!) I'm going to be happy.

And I logged on here again after a long hiatus.

I cleaned my room. My room is always a mess of varying degrees and a lot of the time that reflects how I feel inside on any given day. The messier it is the worse I feel. And today it took me the best part of two to three hours to clean....but I did it even if I'm not in a happy space today. Its amazing what something so seemingly small can do to boost your mood,

In fact I've accomplished many things today, cleaned and exercised, fed myself lots of good and healthy food and also fell a sleep, somewhere in the afternoon, in my warm 'n lazy chair :cool:

Either I threw away some money to have my microbiome (gut microbes) analysed and put online, or I donated it to a great citizen science experiment; in case it doesn't benefit myself, I hope that at least it will benefit the general knowledge.

Latest posts

Back