One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Accepted the truth though It was quite bitter. Almost burned my tongue.

What on earth do you mean by that? remark? :(

Please, Don't jump into conclusion without seeing things clearly. It was not meant for you. Don't assume things, Anna.

Your comment nevertheless was inappropriate for the topic genre. I shall PM you.

Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
PenDragon said:

Please, Don't jump into conclusion without seeing things clearly. It was not meant for you. Don't assume things, Anna.

Your comment nevertheless was inappropriate for the topic genre. I shall PM you.

You already did and I answered it. and what you said about "inappropriate" is debatable.
What is positive experiences for one can be taken as Negative for someone else. I accepted something which was always present there and for too long I denied it and now I accepted it and I'm trying to move on from that spot to something much better spot. That is my positive experience. Where is the "inappropriate" thing in there? Have I directed it at someone? Did I name anyone? Did I accuse anyone? No, I didn't. I posted what I'm going through. Or am I not even allowed to speak my own mind anymore?

Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
PenDragon said:

There was nothing inappropriate about PenDragon's post, stop picking fights with people. There is no evidence that he was directing it towards you, which you obviously took by your remarks, and you should be the last person to accuse anyone of directing any comments towards you. While we are at it, remove the remarks in your profile which are directed towards a forum member(s). Negative comments like that are not allowed here when it involves other members and that includes your profile. If you don't remove it, it will be removed for you.

Thanks Sci-Fi, much needed clearance. My mind was going haywire for some "unknown" reasons :p
Thanks again, I really do appreciate it.

I ate an entire cake which I baked earlier :D very positive 'n all as the taste was extremely positive and its texture quite so :p

I don't know if this counts, but woke up and didn't dread the forthcoming day, and got straight up.

I made a poster for a humanitarian association

McDamned said:
Did 6 km's within 40 minutes outdoors which is great considering I usually run on a treadmill :)

Congratulations!

2 hours for my website

and got myself a present: free entry to a course, instead of 400 euros - sometimes all you have got to do is ask...

Latest posts

Back