One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best time of the day, innit, makes you feel alive .... did you sneak in a wee sun salutation? ;)
Actually, I’m naturally much more of a night owl as opposed to a morning person. But I get up at 6:10 a.m. to bring my hubby coffee in bed, so these days I’m up to appreciate the charms of dawn anyway - and I must say, we get some amazing sunrises here on the East Coast.

(and I had to Google ‘Sun Salutations’ - duh! Should’ve known yoga poses! 😂 ‘Fraid I didn’t indulge in any of those - too intent on downing my morning coffee and clearing away the cobwebs).

Actually, I’m naturally much more of a night owl as opposed to a morning person.

Same here. Although I'm not sure if it's my natural wiring for me, or just out of habit.

Either way I'm trying to change myself into a morning person, to fit in easier with the rest of the world.
I figure, I might as well make it easier for myself, instead of harder. And a good night's sleep goes a long way to help.

Same here. Although I'm not sure if it's my natural wiring for me, or just out of habit.

Either way I'm trying to change myself into a morning person, to fit in easier with the rest of the world.
I’m naturally wired to be a night owl. Given a stretch of time where I don’t have time commitments, I slowly revert back to my haunting-the-nighttime ways. 🤣

And it has always irked me that we night owls are forced to conform to the rest of the world. Why? Why can’t we bank in-person or go grocery shopping or get a tire changed at 3 a.m. if we so choose? 😂 I don’t know. . . maybe in big cities, you can get services outside of regular daytime hours, but out here in the boonies you sure can’t.

Last edited:
Went clothes shopping with no hassles.I do get a weird look at times by other female customers since I am a pre op transsexual going through the transition.This place I go is transgender friendly and the owner treats me right I bought new work clothes today.One customer I know,she does remind that I am beautiful and she sees me as a woman.

Had breakfast with my twin sister,went out.Told me I am a much happier sister than the unhappy brother she once had.She had been one that knew I was very unhappy before my transition.Told me about a support group for twins that have a sibling in the lgbtq community which we are going to as well

Had breakfast with my twin sister,went out.Told me I am a much happier sister than the unhappy brother she once had.She had been one that knew I was very unhappy before my transition.Told me about a support group for twins that have a sibling in the lgbtq community which we are going to as well
Whoo whoo! you're back. Remind me what are you this time?
?

Got out on my new bike today. Really windy day, fell off 15 mins into the ride in an rut I should've negotiated better, but I just kept going and ended up riding almost 3hrs. I tackled some tracks that I found very challenging on my old bike, which the new bike handled with ease. I'm impressed at the difference. Anyway, that's 11 days straight of exercising. Feeling pretty good. Sleeping better too.

x1080.jpg

Well, I caught up with about 20 retired work colleagues today at a luncheon they hold every couple of months. I was very anxious when I turned up, but it was pretty good. I liked pretty much everyone that was there and they enjoyed my company. I was invited back. I was amazed how they've all aged so much, but most looked pretty good still. One of the guys I hadn't seen for 25 years. He was I nice bloke when I met him back then and still a nice bloke now. I think I'll go next time.

Having time with my 19 and 17 year old sons.Good thing is they are doing good with the changes during my transition.Both said they do not miss the unhappy happy father they once had.They call me Hailey and dad now.

Latest posts

Back