One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
One positive thing you accomplished today yesterday... I got a job! Yay!
^Congrats on the getting a job! :)

Finally went on a walk by myself. I usually can never get myself to go without my sister. xD

niave said:
lonelyfairy said:
One positive thing you accomplished today yesterday... I got a job! Yay!
^Congrats on the getting a job! :)

Finally went on a walk by myself. I usually can never get myself to go without my sister. xD

Thank you a lot! :) First job ever.

I finally answered an email that I received two months ago, and was avoiding, because it was about a touchy subject from someone I do care about!

Can I give myself a rep point for that? No, I think not. I believe I am stuck at the same amount rep points until the end of my time! LOL!

a friend of mine called me and she was crying, had problems with her boyfriend and i managed to calm her down. I'm no expert on relationships but i did my best to comfort her and it worked out. We talked for a good hour and a half. Felt pretty good being able to chill her out.

went onstage and did my song without stuttering - also, maybe made a new friend (ok, not "friend-friend", just social friend, you know what I mean)

Solitary man said:
I got out of bed, and I'm happy with that.

guys, I really like this attitude and I completely agree

Peaches said:
went onstage and did my song without stuttering - also, maybe made a new friend (ok, not "friend-friend", just social friend, you know what I mean)

Way to go!

Latest posts

Back