One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the chance to work the floor I was assigned to last night, for the entire shift. No sitting down watching/"babysitting" an assigned patient for the whole 12-hour shift (like I did the night before....although I like sitting down after a long week of working).

I also had great co-workers/colleagues whom I was paired up to work with on the unit, so that helped a lot too.

I finished on time, accomplished taking all the weights of the assigned patients during the early morning hour.

I then got to go home and sleep for most of my Memorial Day holiday. ;)

I went out of my way to be social, when the option to be a computer hermit all day was beckoning.

Also went out running. (Which is a habit I just started on this year.)

Convincing my lecture teacher to give me the grade I deserved which changed my overall biology grade from a B to an A. Nothing big but it made me happy :D

I'm pretty sure I've been pooping at regular intervals pretty much every day lately, so I have that going for me. I do need to keep mpre diligent logs of my progress though.

Latest posts

Back