One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stupid football player one. I normally wouldn't get it because I'm not a fan, but when you are vegan, you tend to try what you can get. lol

Oh, I'm not familiar with that one.

But that reminds me - I tried a few free samples of plant-based ice cream not long ago, and it was surprisingly pretty good! One was Butter Pecan and the other was Chocolate. I would even get it again, especially as I get more into my health.

Oh, I'm not familiar with that one.

But that reminds me - I tried a few free samples of plant-based ice cream not long ago, and it was surprisingly pretty good! One was Butter Pecan and the other was Chocolate. I would even get it again, especially as I get more into my health.

Ohhh, few samples are great. Was this a local place or store bought stuff? If it's local, you'll have to tell me where because I'm always looking for places for when I travel.

Colin Kaepernick’s Change the Whirled

Caramel Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert With Fudge Chips, Graham Cracker Swirls & Chocolate Cookie Swirls

Does lounging in the pool count? First time all summer, was certainly nice to tune out life and just get splashed by children for awhile.

Started working on vehicle alarm project again.
It does sound interesting you mentioned it to me.
Something big, something small....anything.

I was able to research new information and found out about multiple topics such as:
Xeno technology- which is the creation of new organisms outside of the periodic table created by scientist through genetic engineering (modifying DNA) and creating new micro-organisms extremely small ones that are able to perform different tasks and travel though complex networks (like veins, tiny mazes etc. they are able to regenerate themselves, multiply endlessly and collect particles that are blocking their paths.

found out about a system that is currently being tested (a machine) that's sole purpose is to collect air moisture molecules and convert them into sustainable filtered drinking water. There hopes are to solve the water shortage it's still an ongoing project, but its promising.

Ocean Battery storage system- There currently in the process of creating Ocean Battery storage machine, it is a wave energy converter used to store potential energy buy creating a hydraulic head, due to the difference in pressure between the two reservoirs. It's said to potentially renew clean energy production from surface waves, thus allowing to generate electrical energy with a controllable output the same way as hydroelectric plants do.

there are more things I have bin researching but these are some of the ones I thought might be an interesting mention to.

Last edited:
I crushed my PR today for 5K.

I ran the 5K in 23:17 today, after I'd been stuck in the 24 minute range for about a year.

Unfortunately, I don't know if running it any faster is really helping with my goal, which is to lose all or at least most of my belly fat. According to my watch, I've burned about the same amount of calories either way. But, I look like I'm in better shape, and I feel healthier, and I'm maintaining my exercise habit. At least running it faster shows that I'm improving my level of fitness.

Latest posts

Back