One thing I had to learn really quickly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thread topic was about how you can't win 'em all.
The impression I get from you is that everyone has to like you or else they hate you.
You can't win everyone over.

I have a taco, but I'm not going to get into that here.

(Okay I lied, it is a beef taco)

I can explain to you how this thread is about my taco, but I wont get into that here. If you want to know why your thread is wrong and my post is the correct topic of the thread, send me a PM. I will gladly talk about my taco.

But not here...

(Seriously though, it's a soft shelled taco, with salsa in it. Really tasty)

Limlim said:
I can explain to you how this thread is about my taco, but I wont get into that here. If you want to know why your thread is wrong and my post is the correct topic of the thread, send me a PM. I will gladly talk about my taco.

But not here...

(Seriously though, it's a soft shelled taco, with salsa in it. Really tasty)

Explain it to me... I ain't getting it... at all

You guys don't understand at all, Minus told you all not to PM me about the ******* taco! Why did you do that?? I was talking about it in the chat room, how I was offended at that sort of thing. But I'm not going to get into that here. I can see now that your bias against my favourite kind of taco is turning you against me unfairly.

(But man, it had cheese and everything. I used a packet of old el paso taco seasoning on the beef too!)

Limlim said:
You guys don't understand at all, Minus told you all not to PM me about the ******* taco! Why did you do that?? I was talking about it in the chat room, how I was offended at that sort of thing. But I'm not going to get into that here. I can see now that your bias against my favourite kind of taco is turning you against me unfairly.

(But man, it had cheese and everything. I used a packet of old el paso taco seasoning on the beef too!)

Lazy ass, a PACKET of seasoning... (no)

I did not give you all permission to talk about my taco, but I can see now that you all hate me. I'm going through a tough time right now which had to do with the assembly of the taco. But I'm not going to get into that here. PM me if you want to know more about it.

(I wasn't sure if I should put chopped tomatoes on it since it already had salsa you see)

Latest posts

Back