Other countries?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heyyyy
I'm from Sri Lanka (saying this is probably a lousy idea cos people usually lose interest at right about this moment!) I speak English, Sinhalese and a lil bit of Tamil :)

I'm from Finland and I speak Finnish, English and a little German, Russian, Swedish and Spanish.

I'm from and currently live in the US. I lived in Japan for a few years while in the military. I'm only fluent in english.

Moe said:
I'm from and currently live in the US. I lived in Japan for a few years while in the military. I'm only fluent in english.

I always thought you were the twin of 9006. It can't be now since you're from a different country than him!

ladyforsaken said:
Moe said:

I always thought you were the twin of 9006. It can't be now since you're from a different country than him!
I don't look anything like 9006.

Moe said:
ladyforsaken said:
Moe said:

You both look shifty and suspicious to me...

Moe said:
ladyforsaken said:
Moe said:

you may not look like him...but you have the same avatar :O

Misanthrope23 said:
Moe said:
ladyforsaken said:
Moe said:

I have no idea what your talking about.

Moe said:
Misanthrope23 said:
Moe said:
ladyforsaken said:
Moe said:

I have no idea what your talking about.

The display picture you have there on this forum, is the same character to the one in 9006's. Get it?

See?

ladyforsaken said:
Moe's Tavern is really just like 9006.

I dunno what the fuss is all about, I don't see any similarities what so ever.

They're different resolutions for a start! :p

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I know right?! There's some crazyiness going on in this thread. :D

You're agreeing with each other, showing similarities in doing so. Really, you guys are making this too easy.

Rosebolt said:
You're agreeing with each other, showing similarities in doing so. Really, you guys are making this too easy.

Exactly.

Moe said:
9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I know right?! There's some crazyiness going on in this thread. :D

There's always craziness when it involves Mike. :)

i'm from the US, i've never really lived in another country, but spent a lot of time traveling. I know spanish and my portuguese is pretty good too.

Latest posts

Back