Ouija Board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Lounge Act

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm not sure how this subject is going to go down on here but I just wondered if anyone on here had done one and if so, what happened? I have done one before and it was the scariest, most unexplainable thing I have ever experienced.

I once used a Ouija Board by myself while in a Masonic temple. People keep telling me that what happened was coincidence, but what I got out of it was that I was communicating with this boy who died as a teen. I don't remember details anymore, but I remember that when I described part of the tale to my father's girlfriend, she immediately recognized the guy and told me things about him that went along with what I knew.

I used one with a group and forced the marker to spell out "boobs" :D

I've never used one, I had a friend who was into that kind of stuff. Charging stones with positive energy and all that too. Never talked to her much about it because I don't believe in it. But a few of my friends were at a party once and played around with one. It completely freaked one of them out. After one of them admitted to pushing it certain directs just to mess with the others.

My Lounge Act said:
LoneKiller said:
By yourself?!

No not by myself, there were about 8 or 9 of us. I would never do it alone!
The other members are probably never gonna let me hear the end of this reply, but wadda ya gonna do? Forget others. Ignore bullshit movies and television shows.

If you want the board to work, you must use it by yourself. In a group, all it takes is one disbeliever to break the connection. However, God isn't a big fan of divination with this source, so watch your ass.:D

be care full ,dont piss of the spirit
and alway use savery precosions

and dont just call them up for fun and stuff
the spirits can become iritated also and they can literly be set free and haunt you if they want to if u dont do it right

alway show respect to the spirit,remember they are power full and can do lots of damage if they wanted to

if u want to know enything more just pm me or post here i will see if u can help

Syber Tiger said:

the spirits can become iritated also and they can literly be set free and haunt you if they want to if u dont do it right

alway show respect to the spirit,remember they are power full and can do lots of damage if they wanted to

if u want to know enything more just pm me or post here i will see if u can help
Thanks.

I'm just curious about other peoples experiences really to be honest.

I also wonder what people think it is and how it works. Like, some people think that peoples brain power moves the glass/object about or that someone is actually pushing it, and others believe that it is a spirit etc.

@LoneKiller - You say its better to do it on your own?

My Lounge Act said:
Syber Tiger said:

Thanks.

I'm just curious about other peoples experiences really to be honest.

I also wonder what people think it is and how it works. Like, some people think that peoples brain power moves the glass/object about or that someone is actually pushing it, and others believe that it is a spirit etc.

@LoneKiller - You say its better to do it on your own?
Worked for me years ago. It's no joke man.

I wonder how many other members are shaking their heads and laughing at us right now.

A long time ago at my parents home. I remember a candle going out which freaked a girl out but that was about it. Except she called me at 3 am and asked me to rip the board up as she was freaked out. My folks went spare.. ."why she calling at 3am"?? "errr she left her coat here mum" "well couldn't it wait???" ha.

:D LOL

I used to babysit these kids, the little girl played Bloody Mary with her friends a few nights prior. She was so scared she wouldn't sleep unless a blanket was over the mirror in her room. You couldn't convince her otherwise. She wanted to use her Aunt's Ouija board to make sure Bloody Mary wasn't going to come and get her.

Sci-Fi said:
:D LOL

I used to babysit these kids, the little girl played Bloody Mary with her friends a few nights prior. She was so scared she wouldn't sleep unless a blanket was over the mirror in her room. You couldn't convince her otherwise. She wanted to use her Aunt's Ouija board to make sure Bloody Mary wasn't going to come and get her.
I should get one to see if it can predict the outcome of future sporting events. Lay some scratch down and I'd be rich in no time. Assuming the spirits don't try and get cute by lying to me.

[/quote]
Worked for me years ago. It's no joke man.

I wonder how many other members are shaking their heads and laughing at us right now.
[/quote]

I don't think I could do that! I was scared even when I did it in a group of people. I still remember to this day, my heart was beating in my throat and was literally lost for words!

Hm, i used it alot. It started at parties, the more we did it the more activity there was. I actualy have to find pictures i have taken while playing ouija, we can see some souls around. I used it to communicate with my deceaced cousin, i knew how to recognise him because of the speed and energy on the pointer. So sometimes others would come and say they were him , but i knew right away it wasnt, they were vile, saying horrible stuff to us, making the pointer fly off the board. People were getting freiked out. So i kept doing it alone, just because i couldnt break the bond i had made with my cousin, i would hardly touch the thing and it would fly all over the board.
Strange things started happening in the house, doors shutting, banging on the walls, voices in the night, i could see black shadows inmy room. One day my cousin said to burn the ouija, he would not use it anymore, the others were too strong, and he coulnt keep them away from me anymore. house ended up haunted.
Anyway, i think everyone should stay away from this, it invites lower energy spirits into your home. If you choose to use it, please protect yourself with a prayer, inviting higher light beeings and angels to be present , and ask to only speak to loved ones or angels.

Did it will my best friend several times. I wasnt scared for the 2 weeks we've been using that board but after we stopped crap happened.

I never used one, and I don't think I ever will, but my guy's mom says she used one before. While she was horseback riding one day, the horse nearly threw her off, and in the process a ring she had on slipped off her finger. She used a board to ask if the ring was where the horse nearly tossed her off its back, and the board told her yes. She got her ring back.

I was a little chilled when she told me that. :s

Latest posts

Back