Out Casted ~~~~~~~~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman

Reaction score
My Brain is Ruined. My thoughts are nothing. Everything I have done was for nothing. I have nothing to show for it. Marijuana was my god, and so was my lexus and old life, they are gone from eternity. I look foreward and I have no life inside, no face, no energy, no emtion, no thought, no brain, just random perversion of abusive sex to latin women. I quit smoking, but my brain and personality are still nothing. My father hates me, my mother is oblivious lost in her own world. I am a conviced Robber and Drug dealer.

My family hates me because I am a loser by social reputation.
I feel that my brain cant be social, I just lay around and watch tv and listen to music all day, I feel like a waste. I am cold sensitive, I cant go outside in fall or winter, when I do, my brain shuts down, its usually shut down most of the time anyway BUT when its cold I go into aggressive shut down.

Im poor as $hit. Its always cold, I always feel cold. Im not allowed to travel overseas or go visit other states by law for the crimes I committed for ten years. 8 more to go.

Hey Hangman.

dude, sounds like you need some time to get your life in order.
by the time things are better - you will be closer to your 10 years' time.

you sound like a good person that got into a helluvalot of bad stuff :/

have a good day, and welcome.

dead said:

Hangman said:
-Random perversion of abusive sex to latin women

- I am a conviced Robber and Drug dealer.

Yeah, swell fella.

That sounded judgmental. But it sounds to me like a genuine case of self-redemption is in order for this individual to be worthwhile again, and to feel accordingly about himself. This is not a case for our pity or encouraging words.

Brian said:
dead said:

Hangman said:

Yeah, swell fella.

That sounded judgmental. But it sounds to me like a genuine case of self-redemption is in order for this individual to be worthwhile again, and to feel accordingly about himself. This is not a case for our pity or encouraging words.

i read some other posts by this user, and that was my impression.
and... i guess i don't believe in punishments that last forever.

he was convicted, and punished - and will pay for what he did.
but that is not my place to judge, or to punish.

i can only say that if someone wants to make a fresh start - i will give them one chance. after that - i'm totally with you. but as long as the person truly wants to change - i'm for that.

and... encouraging words? depends what you are encouraging.
Brian, i understand what you are saying, and i agree. but everyone can use some encouraging words sometimes, especially if they encourage you to better your life.

even if the dude is not what you'd call a good person at the time.

(i'd rather give someone the option to become good - than forever punish the bad.)

Cold sensitive? I used to be like that...these days I rather like the cold though.

I wish I had some encouraging words for you..."hang in there"...that never helps.
"You can do this"...is always met with "how?!?!"
I believe in you..."that makes one of us".

If I can quote a fellow Canadian..."I'm pulling for ya...we're all in this together".
I wish I could give you some help and actually make things better for you...but I can barely help myself, let alone others.
Good luck buddy.

I don't have any kind of criminal record and I still am an outcast of society. I'm sure it would be a different story, had I not been born AUTISTIC.

Hangman said:
My Brain is Ruined. My thoughts are nothing. Everything I have done was for nothing. I have nothing to show for it. Marijuana was my god, and so was my lexus and old life, they are gone from eternity. I look foreward and I have no life inside, no face, no energy, no emtion, no thought, no brain, just random perversion of abusive sex to latin women. I quit smoking, but my brain and personality are still nothing. My father hates me, my mother is oblivious lost in her own world. I am a conviced Robber and Drug dealer.

My family hates me because I am a loser by social reputation.
I feel that my brain cant be social, I just lay around and watch tv and listen to music all day, I feel like a waste. I am cold sensitive, I cant go outside in fall or winter, when I do, my brain shuts down, its usually shut down most of the time anyway BUT when its cold I go into aggressive shut down.

Im poor as $hit. Its always cold, I always feel cold. Im not allowed to travel overseas or go visit other states by law for the crimes I committed for ten years. 8 more to go.

My God, you sound a lot like myself (minus robbing anyone or the sex fetish), except I hate the heat, and love the cold so much so as considering moving to Alaska (people think im crazy.)

About the issue of feeling physically cold all the time, have you ever considered it might be a medical condition? Anemia or maybe an autoimmune disorder comes to mind as something that would cause that, though I could be wrong.

I really hope all the moral indignation stuff above is about the robbery issue, not the drugs. Drug use (& dealing) isn't, as far as I can see, a moral issue as the actions involved are not directly contingent upon the injury of other human beings. It is analogous to condemning people who sell alcohol, equipment for sky-diving, or automobiles as "morally derelict."

I've never really heard of any drug user (and pretty much all people I associate with are to some degree) having his life ruined so horrifically & dramatically by cannabis as you seem (?) to be claiming. Oxycodone on the other hand.

The best advice I can give you is to keep doing what makes you happy. If that's smoking cookup and hittin' up the local latina prostitutes for voluntary relations... well, more power to you. Perhaps that is meant to be your station in life, as it is many people's. You will go nowhere, likely (especially if you don't deal with your depression), but if you are just inherently stranded "nowhere" in this kind of mortal coil, then try accepting your lot and become once again comfortable in your own skin..

Are you eating right? Cold-sensitive might be a lack of nutrition. If your body is hungry for the nutrition it needs, it will promote the sense of cold because your body doesn't have anything to work with. The digestion process produces body heat which warms you up. Go for high protein and iron-rich foods. You will need carbohydrates too, just make sure they are good carbohydrates and not just simple sugars. They feed your blood and thus, feed your body.

Cold depletes your energy levels which makes you feel worse about everything else. Take care of your physical needs and the physical problems affecting your mental/emotional will straighten out and allow you an easier time of finding the roots of your mental/emotional issues.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

dead said:
Brian said:
dead said:

Hangman said:

Yeah, swell fella.

i read some other posts by this user, and that was my impression.
and... i guess i don't believe in punishments that last forever.

he was convicted, and punished - and will pay for what he did.
but that is not my place to judge, or to punish.

i can only say that if someone wants to make a fresh start - i will give them one chance. after that - i'm totally with you. but as long as the person truly wants to change - i'm for that.

and... encouraging words? depends what you are encouraging.
Brian, i understand what you are saying, and i agree. but everyone can use some encouraging words sometimes, especially if they encourage you to better your life.

even if the dude is not what you'd call a good person at the time.

(i'd rather give someone the option to become good - than forever punish the bad.)

Yeah, I bet those Latina women might beg to differ.

I'm with Brian. No where did I see any apology for hurting other people. It's all about how bad his life is. Forgiveness and mercy only for those who repent.

Latest posts

Back