outcast and isolated

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
hi there my name is unlucky in life
every since i was 4 years old i had no friends i was outcast at school i had no friends at school i spend from from 4 years old till 12 years by my self sitting in the corner of school.no one would sit with me class.

it didn.t stop there in secondary school and collage it was the exact same
i am not good looking ,i have weight problem i was bulled my entire life including at home by my father.called names i am shy and quiet
people say horrible thing in partiuculr by the popular people who have the good looks,tons of friends ,travelled ,they always invited to every thing
they live in place fill of people i live in isolated town and my father is moving to more isolated place in the middle country side to make life worse for me.i try to make friends no one was interested.i can't get job no one would give me one.i am 29 years i never had boyfriend .guys have told me they hate me they wanted nothing to do with me

my life is only getting worse i am scared to be landed in the middle no where far every thing i know in new place i don't want to go but nothing i is ay count nothing ever does.i want to live in coastal area with beaches and hotel and night-life excitement i have been trying for years to get job there but i can't no one will give me job.i don't like dealing with low life father who cares no feelings but his own.i never have any good luck never ever god has something against me.i try whichcarft to improve my life but strong enough to help me.why me why did god do this to me why did he make my misery others like dream its so not fair
i curse day i was born i really am .i hate so hate hate hate hate hate my father

god is pushing me for nothing like pulling wings off butterfly

i thought some one will know how i feel it looks like i have no one here either

If you feel that you have a weight problem, have you considered attacking that?

Happiness comes from within. If you work on learning how to be happy, others will see the happiness in you and want to be around you then.

thats very hard no body likes me i am not popular like i sad to lad who can't make on facebook when your good looking every one wants to
you friend and be seen with you.when you not your on your own .i am on my own.like the guy spain has hundred of frends he wrote 2 words he got 17 reply i write no body reply even my message no body reply i mean no body .

whats i can't win .he.ll always win i am loser like he said

septicemia said:
Happiness comes from within. If you work on learning how to be happy, others will see the happiness in you and want to be around you then.

wise words that come with a warning, don't just try to make yourself happy try to make others happy as well or you will appear selfish and this will possibly make it worse.

on another note i know how it is to have no friends my advice is simply be more outgoing.

snap out of it and don't go all emo on us. popularity is to mainstream if you ask me, im sorta fat and am ugly but i have some friends. im a total wierdo and they don't care. i like helloween, bowling for soup, and bach, yes bach, i do know like any girls i like and im straight i had hell for a couple of years ago when i lived in ireland but im doin ok now even though my friends are usually busy with other people and don't hang out with me so i get bored but now im rambling i'll just finish and post.

Yes, life isnt fair. Is your father an alcoholic, drinks alot, abuse drugs..etc
Maybe you might try googling ACOA.

You show signs of being raised in a very dysfunctional enviornment.
Isolations can drive anyone batty. We are products of our enviornment
or our envirnment effects us. Our conditioning.
Yes, I've lived in the middle of bum fresia nowhere before...it'll
get to you after a while. Kip pie ya Ahhh..there's a a fucken
tumble weed that blew up against the fucken fence today
as it was yesterday...
Leave to my own device..it's like the devil's work shop.

Yes happiness in an inside job...but give me some fucken tools
to work with will ya...

You say you're 29 and living at home. You had became dependent
on him for your livelihood. Do you cook and clean for him as if your
his care taker?
Is there any way you can reach out for professional help. Are there anytype of resources avaliable to you in your area...even if it's limited.

Please keep on reaching out...there's a lot more people that lived
through simular circumstance that you live through and had found
a way out to live thier own lives..to live thier hopes and dreams.

change your enviroment as soon as possible if it is a situation in which you act as a carer to someone who treats you like honeysuckle by moving in with other relatives or whoever cause if the main problem is the enviroment then that might help.

its just my father is control freak always have been .he treats me like child .but he can be violet at times

unlucky in life said:
its just my father is control freak always have been .he treats me like child .but he can be violet at times

i can only tell you to get out of there and get help as soon as possible. it sounds like he is very abusive and is a total, the kind of person you pass in the street and for some unknown reason hate them if that has ever happened to you.

septicemia said:

No offence man but that is total BS. I tried that and bought the t-shirt.
It does not work !

It all comes down to the sheer phoniness of today's society. Unless you are constantly smiling and complimenting those who are successful,you will not fit it. It is mighty hard to be happy when no-one wants to know you just because you are sad and that is NOT a crime.Society are so self absorbed that they haven't the patience for those who feel down.

This ladies and gentlemen is what we call "necroposting." Which is why I am not the biggest fan of the Possibly Related Threads feature which doesn't seem to discriminate by date.

Limlim said:
This ladies and gentlemen is what we call "necroposting." Which is why I am not the biggest fan of the Possibly Related Threads feature which doesn't seem to discriminate by date.

my hero :'(

TheRealCallie said:
I wonder how Unlucky is doing now.....

I hope she is doing alright and has come up with a new topic.

She hasn't been on in about three years. Like Callie and Minus, I wonder if things have changed for her.

Latest posts

Back