People who always disagree

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grace2U

:(......Hiiii Heres a good topic....

Do you know someone no matter what you say, they disagree with you....I get so frustrated with those people, then I isolate more, I sometimes would rather be alone than argue with them...where are the people who want to have a reasonable conversation, Its ok to disagree but 24/7.....I keep searching for a friendship that yes its ok to disagree but please boost me up sometimes instead of tearing me down all the time...I get so down just trying to find just the right person that we can enjoy each others company, maybe just to just sit there in silence too sometimes just knwing that u have a human next to you that values you as a friend.....any comments?

Hi grace,I like your name are you a believer in Christ?I am but I have been hurt by so called christians..so much so that I almost gave up my faith...religion kills the spirit...they have to be so right so black or white... but real life is not like that ,we are all special with complex issues.........Love is all that really matters Love is God...

Hi Grace, yes I can understand what you mean. It also happened to me sometimes that some ppl we call 'friends' always take issue with us. In my opinion they act this way simply because they don't like our behaviour, our personality, etc. I think that in these cases, the problem is not me: maybe the other person has some issue he/she must cope with. I simply don't care and try to avoid such a company until he/she hasn't overcome the real problem. Before that moment, hardly we could have a nice conversation :)

Latest posts

Back