Perks of being single ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Sci-Fi said:
^Not to mention those thongs being worn on the outside... :/

IKR? He flaunts those moth-eaten thongs like they're this year's haute couture!

And this is wear things pretty much went weird....

Thongs! Ewwwwwwww! (and too much cloth I might add :D)

Alonewith2cats said:
The thrill of knowing that your future love life is a mystery and you don't know who you're going to fall in love with.

I love that one, its very gushing and film like x

No arguments that you actually need to care about.
Significant increase in disposable income.
Plus you can have quiet time when you're feeling anti-social :D

Nightwing said:

This is pretty important to me. I value my quiet time and hope like heck I meet up with an introvert.

Not having to compromise or bend in some way.

Just no on compromise. Leeway, maybe, but compromise, no.

Quiet_time said:
Alonewith2cats said:
The thrill of knowing that your future love life is a mystery and you don't know who you're going to fall in love with.

I love that one, its very gushing and film like x

yes, it evokes some wild retirement home affairs, with mysterious men with very hairy ears

Grackle said:
Nightwing said:

This is pretty important to me. I value my quiet time and hope like heck I meet up with an introvert.

and also this one, how do you explain to your SO: forgive me but I must not talk to you for 1-2 hours each day?

I like the freedom it comes with... Not having to answer to practically nobody... No drama is very important to me as well...

Peaches said:
Grackle said:
Nightwing said:

and also this one, how do you explain to your SO: forgive me but I must not talk to you for 1-2 hours each day?

Oh that's easy. I have to explain "I'm going to lock myself in a room away from you for the next 6-8 hours. If you come in, I'm going to be ratty and annoyed with you for it." XD

Peaches said:

I would find that perfectly reasonable. Gives me quiet time, and I don't talk a lot unless I'm doing an extroverted activity.

complete freedom is the best.
I can't imagine not been able to go and play golf when I want or go to football on a Saturday afternoon

You can do whatever you want whenever you want without feeling as though you have to ask for permission, you can spend your money on yourself, less hassle/fewer arguments, you don't have to deal with the heartache if you end up breaking up and you can choose to care less about your appearance if you wish.

There are probably plenty more, but I can't think of them right now.

Latest posts

Back