Personal Trainer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It was Mine

Reaction score
I think getting in shape, feeling good, socializing and having a detailed plan is worth any amount of money. Imagine being fit, feeling great and attractive. Would you pay for it? I think I would. I fail on my own ha.

I paid about $2,000 for 24 sessions with a Personal Trainer.
It did help me a bit as I can't seem to push myself hard enough; and having that other person can motivate you a bit.
Even though I learnt what I can push my body to do, I still somehow slacked off a bit.
I think I need someone shouting at me 24/7 to get it through my head. :p
There have been some amazing results that I've seen, but what it really comes down is to you.

I would pay for a lot of food If I could! But is actually hard... :p

Luna said:
I paid about $2,000 for 24 sessions with a Personal Trainer.
It did help me a bit as I can't seem to push myself hard enough; and having that other person can motivate you a bit.
Even though I learnt what I can push my body to do, I still somehow slacked off a bit.
I think I need someone shouting at me 24/7 to get it through my head. :p
There have been some amazing results that I've seen, but what it really comes down is to you.

If all you need is someone to scream and shout at you then you could pay me half that and I would do a great job for you :p All though I probs would get in better shape then you by how much effort I would put into the screaming and shouting for you if you was paying me that much XD

Ps,@ It was Mine. Your avi of hypno toad is interesting mate ;)

There is huge demand for personal trainers these days because people have started to believe that they are the only one who help's to solve their fitness related problems in a safe and effective manner. Good personal trainers are enthusiastic about helping their clients achieve their fitness related goals.

Heck, I'll yell at you for free.... I'll even beat ya if you'll let me... :D

But yeah... Personal trainers are **** expensive...

You might actually find it cheaper to sign up for a class like martial arts... That way you still have someone telling you what to do, someone who knows what they're doing and who's qualified, and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Physical health isn't really too complicated. The only thing a trainer's going to help you with that you can't do yourself is motivation, and proper technique so you don't hurt yourself.

Honestly if you really need someone standing there to yell at you and tell you what to do, you wont stay in shape very long even once you get there.

There's no magic behind nutrition... Print up the food pyramide, tape it to the fridge, follow it, don't cheat. Generally if you follow the food pyramide, and don't eat anything preprepared, or otherwise processed, and substitute any sort of sauces with vinegar, lemon or lime juice, salsa, etc, it's almost impossible not to be eating right...

Badjedidude said:
Health-minded friends is cheaper.

That's exactly what I what I was thinking. What friends I have are all avid hikers and backpackers. To see them, you better be prepared to do a lot of sweating.

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you don't need a trainer, just PM me and I will show you what to do.

Latest posts

Back