Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pissing valuable time away waiting on someone who's chronically late, unable to either commit to having fun or commit to working.

ladyforsaken said:
People staring at me like they have a problem or something.

ah yes, mean-mugging as it is called

"dirty looks"

seems everybody is a badass nowadays

i like it when little sixteen year olds mean-mug me as i am walking down the sidewalk to go into a store or something

they have no idea the assbeating that i am holding back

:D

Trent said:
ladyforsaken said:
People staring at me like they have a problem or something.

ah yes, mean-mugging as it is called

"dirty looks"

seems everybody is a badass nowadays

i like it when little sixteen year olds mean-mug me as i am walking down the sidewalk to go into a store or something

they have no idea the assbeating that i am holding back

:D

LOL assbeating.

Ah! I've never heard of that term, but cool I learnt a new word. I can use it on them now... "whatchu mean-mugging me for?!" lol over here, I'm sure they'll give me a look of confusion not sure whether to be insulted, pissed, or clueless lol.

annik said:
I find the door and phone spectacularly easy to ignore at home.

It's especially easy to ignore when you don't live alone. I let my mom answer the phone and door. :D

I hate when people just rip open the Coca Cola "fridge packs" instead of using the perforated opening.

My ex-wife used to do that. I should have heeded the sign!

^LOL. I hate that too. Speaking of things I hate, I should definitely be posting in the "Pet Peeves" thread!

I am thinking that I am tired of being bored on the weekends. Having no money EVER means waiting all day until the 7:30pm game comes on. I can scream ROLL TIDE but not until eight hours from now. Sigh.

It was like this last Saturday.

...and the Saturday before that.

...and the Saturday before that.

EDIT: Oh wait; I was in the Pet Peeves thread. LOL. Maybe I need to get some more sleep.

Seriously, I want to hurt my fiance when he trash starts piling up, and he refuses to do anything about it.

Trash is the ONLY thing I ask him to do around the house. That's it. I cook. I clean. JUST DO THE TRASH.

Nope. He won't do it.

Um, also, people who, in a lane that runs out, races in an attempt to pass you? They deserve bodily pain. Are you too special to get in line?

I'm not usually so mean, but I'm in a really bad mood today, soooooooo... down with stupid drivers.

Millarca said:
Um, also, people who, in a lane that runs out, races in an attempt to pass you? They deserve bodily pain. Are you too special to get in line?

I'm not usually so mean, but I'm in a really bad mood today, soooooooo... down with stupid drivers.

I drive a big ass truck and people that do this piss me off. Every day I deal with it on the way to work. But since I'm in a vehicle bigger than 90% of the passenger cars on the road, I will move over into the lane that ends and pace along with the current traffic flow. The drivers that are behind me in normal traffic flow have never failed to let me back in! And if someone blows past me and tried to muscle their way back into traffic in front of me? I don't think so.

LonelyInAtl said:
Millarca said:

I drive a big ass truck and people that do this piss me off. Every day I deal with it on the way to work. But since I'm in a vehicle bigger than 90% of the passenger cars on the road, I will move over into the lane that ends and pace along with the current traffic flow. The drivers that are behind me in normal traffic flow have never failed to let me back in! And if someone blows past me and tried to muscle their way back into traffic in front of me? I don't think so.

lonely,

i know i bust your balls about your relationship outlook, but i assure you it's all outta love, brotha

on an unrelated note, GOD BLESS YOU for what you just said.

i LOVE IT when you guys do that! (block the retard lane)

People who swing their cars the opposite direction to make a turn. do they really think they need to help the car turn right or left? grrrr

people who hover over you so close you can smell their breath on your neck

people who think they are better than others or use their clique as a social weapon against you

people who have peeves as pets. :D

When someone uses 'supposebly' instead of 'supposedly'.

Same goes for 'expecially' and 'irregardless'.

I really hate when I just want to buy a cup of coffee in the morning and someone has to flirt with the cashier. I don't care if that person is looking for a date but cmon just let me pay for this and ill go on my marry way.

Trent said:
i LOVE IT when you guys do that! (block the retard lane)

I was in Nashville a couple of years ago for a shooting tournament and saw a cop do this. He paced the retard lane (love the name!) with his strobes on.

One of my biggest is people who use "nature" as an excuse for things. "Well, we can't stop [insert issue here]! It's just human nature so get used to it, hurr durr."

1) The history of our species has been all about changing the way we do things and our nature, if you subscribe to evolution to some degree.

2) Unless you're the most hardcore creationist on Earth, nature is not static. Evolution aside, ingrained attitudes and customs shift, and the mind can often overpower wiring.

3) In real nature, the one you're using to justify shitty and self-serving behavior, people like you with anxiety disorders in a social species would probably just die off, especially if it was something like severe social anxiety or OCD. They wouldn't offer you counseling and medication like you're getting. Less competition for food, females, and leadership on top of less dead weight, you see, it's just their nature.

4) You're the worst kind of lazy and the worst brand of ignorant.

5) If you'd like to stop benefiting from things that place will, intellect, and kindness above instinct while simultaneously using it to justify negative actions like a hypocrite, you could go join some wild primates and live your life much truer to nature. Be sure to go up to the dominant male in a group if you can find him and yell real loud in his face, he'll like that.

Hmmm I hate when I'm in the middle of talking to someone and they either cut me off or somebody else chimes in and I never get to finish what I'm saying.

Really? You couldn't have waited?

Than its funny when they ask me what's wrong? You upset?

I can't help but laugh at them, put on a happy smile and Say, "I'm wonderful! Aren't you?!!"

Maybe I go overboard but I lay it thickly that I'm annoyed.

If you're not at least driving at the speed limit, you are automatically on my shitlist.

When people judge so quickly or based on little facts.

People who are all about themselves.

Nervous drivers that are constantly tapping their brakes....because the car 10 miles in front of them briefly pressed theirs.

Latest posts

Back