Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like quite a trip to the snow, TripleBogey! I saw all the lovely pictures on Facebook.
I have to admit I hate the snow in person though :D I lived in a snowy climate the first 27 years of my life - I don't miss it! Where are your gloves, scarf and earmuffs? And maybe even snow pants since it looks like you were doing quite a bit of hiking. :)

-Teresa

SofiasMami said:
That looks like quite a trip to the snow, TripleBogey! I saw all the lovely pictures on Facebook.
I have to admit I hate the snow in person though :D I lived in a snowy climate the first 27 years of my life - I don't miss it! Where are your gloves, scarf and earmuffs? And maybe even snow pants since it looks like you were doing quite a bit of hiking. :)

-Teresa

I normally hate snow too. I didn't really know what to expect, first time there in the snow. I was knee deep in snow at one point on the top of this mountain a couple of thousand feet up by myself. I wasn't prepared at all even though it wasn't too cold. The descending was really dodgy and I fell a few times but thankfully I didn't hurt myself.

The photo's are great though !

Triple Bogey said:
Paraiyar said:
Do you have any plans to go to mainland Europe anytime soon? Would love to see what you'd take there.

No I've never left the UK in my life.
I have been climbing a mountain in the snow though.
Got loads of great photo's.
I will put the best on here soon.

Should go on a trip all around Europe and take lots of photos. I saw so much when I was there.

I love snow... I know you're not keen on it - especially since it curtails any golfing activity, but I still love the shot.

Cavey said:
I love snow... I know you're not keen on it - especially since it curtails any golfing activity, but I still love the shot.

Thanks. Those snow shots are my favourite. It was such a lovely day with blue skies and the snow. I am glad it's getting into spring now Winter has lasted so long.

Latest posts

Back