Photo walk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The subjects/items of your photos are always interesting to analyse and match an emotion to. I think the vintage quality makes this more possible. What I like a lot about them is they offer a lot of room to think. It's as if I am looking at another world through a unique perspective. Thank you for sharing, annik.
I feel inspired enough to take a photo walk, myself. Haven't been out on one in years. :)

Thank you. :)

A lot of these are from this time last year now. I miss taking photos a lot. I've been buying in film and I really want to get out again soon and take some more. I'm thinking about cityscape's this time. I hope I mange it.

Some really nice photos here.
They do have a small town feel, the feeling of somewhere quite small and quiet...though that might just be because you waited till no-one was around!

Thanks!

This place is pretty quiet in the day. Though most of the shots were just of random fields over fences with main roads and supermarkets behind me as I took them! :rolleyes:

I did have to wait for an old guy to get off the pop isle before I took that one!

Thanks. Nope I've never studied it I just mess around and have fun and some times it turns out well. :)

The one with the panda thing kind of creeps me out. Those are all really nice pictures. I know the one with the red shoes aren't ruby slippers but I the first thing that sprang to mind was "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Sci-Fi said:
The one with the panda thing kind of creeps me out. Those are all really nice pictures. I know the one with the red shoes aren't ruby slippers but I the first thing that sprang to mind was "there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home"

Thanks! Yeah seeing red shoes always makes me think of that too! Oh and I do love my creepy animal masks. :)

This is really inspiring me to get a good camera and start snapping- there is so much beauty around me. The other night at work it took my breath away to see the full moon lighting up the surrounding mountains and wispy clouds in the sky. It was breathtaking.

Latest posts

Back