Places to meet the opposite sex?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm...

As somebody mentioned, you can meet people everywhere.

But the problem is that who do you meet and in which situations. People are often "busy". After events, yoga classes (like someone mentioned, etc) they rush to somewhere else. I have felt people have already pre-planned lives and you just "disturb" the flow somewhat. Also some 90% of the people may well already be in relationships, so you could easily start talking to wrong people, and then again, and then again.

Somebody mentioned there are classes full of ladies. I have been at lectures full of ladies. After it is over they all rush away, and could care less about talking to me. And I can't scan through all of them. I could only concentrate on talking to one of them. Then I find one, talk to her, and then it turns out she already had a man at home and rushes back to home.

Lol.

It has often made me feel like I am always lagging behind. Others kind of disappear away from me. It is like you have missed a train and try to run after it. But you know that's a lost cause.

So the best advice I found in this thread is indeed just forget about it. Mind your own daily business. If you happen to meet some new people during that, then good. Though expect these people to be "busy" too, lol.

Huh, common question, not hard to explain, but read for example where to find women,  what women think, and google for more resources on similar topics to get the idea where to find opposite sex... Women are around us, for women same: men are around us on every step. Think that this planet has about 3.500.000.000 males and a same number of females, everybody can find somebody, you just need to keep "eyes opened" ...

Latest posts

Back