Playing Piano?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No like going into a more expensive instrument. After all you are playing Beethoven in a year :)

Minus said:
No like going into a more expensive instrument. After all you are playing Beethoven in a year :)

lol, I did used to be able to play silent-night when I was a kid. (Like about 10) But I have forgotten how to do that. The last time I even want near a keybord was when I was at school.

I am still working on chop sticks. A few more years and i may have it.

Bluey said:
Not heard of that one. Ye got a link for me? :D

300px-Tatitati.png

Link Here

Yup :)

Euphemia Allen well have nothing on me lol And god **** your fast at posting lol

Well-I don't think I well be playing the chopsticks any time soon.

Heck you can play silent night. That has it beat. Even the mouse in bugs bunny played it.

Minus said:
Heck you can play silent night. That has it beat. Even the mouse in bugs bunny played it.

:D Yeeee, Disney be paying me a fourchon to work for them soon, You wait lol Just one word of advice, I wouldn't hold ye breath lol

That would be good. Studio work for Disney.:)

There would probably be a lot of good associated with it. Better get practicing soon.:)

Minus said:
There would probably be a lot of good associated with it. Better get practicing soon.:)

I don't think I would ever be good enough for that kinder thing.

But still would be good.

Yup got to get the keyboard first. :)

I've been playing piano since I'm 1st grade but when I became 8th I cut it off and not very long ago I tried to do it again but I haven't got the desire for it right now (because of the depresion) but I promise myself I'll continue someday (hope soon). Well it's not so hard if you really have the feeling for it, and I think it's much more easy on the electric piano because the keys are not so hard to press. I wish you to learn it if you want it so much:)

Latest posts

Back