Please help..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She hasn't been back since she made this thread on the 25th. Hasn't signed into ALL.

i'm sorry i haven't been on...i dont remember how long after i posted this...i had a seizure..thanks all for your concern i have little time on this computer ..i will be back, i am alive lol

SophiaGrace said:
It's been 3 days Arcane.

*hugs*

*hugs*'

I feel cared for awe!! Yeah I had a seizure ...sometime after i made that post...i bit tounge open and have bruises all over my face...my dad found me seizing on the floor on top of my computer with the sims still on. (haha) i went to the hospital for a while...but im okay. I feel a lot better now...thanks again ...i didn't think anyone would notice i was even gone...and im sorry if i seem even more not here than usual...im a bit slow and having trouble remembering some things

With all the myriad of things people do on their comps........... at least it was just the sims lol.

Thank you for coming on and telling us that you're alright! Take however long you need to get back up on your feet. :)

I'm glad to hear you're okay, Arcane. That must've been awful. Yes, we do care for you here. Wish you well, and take it easy.

Latest posts

Back