Please listen to my short audiobook preview/thingy!:D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So, did you like it?

• Yhea this was awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was allright, nothing to special.

• It was bad, but I feel you have the potential to improve

• Abselutely hated it.

• Total voters

ColaFree

Reaction score
Hi!:D

I posted this on another forum as well, but seeing as they're all big ****** bag's nobody downloaded it:/

It's not big or nothing, just me reading from a book for about two minutes time.
I've always been a big fan of audiobooks as it kinda gives you company and gives the illusion that some one is there yknow?

Well anyway, the book I'm reading from is called "Lord Loss" and is the first of many in a book series written by Darren Shan. I know the editing kinda sucks, but what I'd like to get feedback on is my acting, and my english (as I'm not english, I'd like to know:p).

[LINK]http://rapidshare.com/files/335327258/lord_losspreview.wav[/LINK]
(did I do the LINK thing right?)

I'd really really appreciate it if you downloaded this, as I've gotten no feedback on it whatsoever:) (free hugs to all who download:D:D)

PS: If you could take some time to write an actual reply with feedback that would be awesome, but if you just want to answer the poll that's fine too:D)
PPS(!): Please keep in mind this is the first time I'm ever doing this so don't expect anything professional:)

hey that's pretty good

I think you used too much of the creepy voice

it's good in the beggining, but then i kinda found it anoying after awhile

but other than that I really enjoyed it

your narrative voice is great, very radio friendly soothing :)

the choice of words are nice
repel me very good description

I look forward to hearing more about the plot

lordloss a good name :)

anyways about the voice maybe keep the creepy intro,

I know you're going for something monstery, but when listening to an audiobook people don't really want to hear that gargly stuff so much

maybe go for something low pitch and brooding but i'd leave like the sound effects and stuff out

i hope you'll post some more of that some time

:)

and ps for the link i don't think you need to do anything other than paste the URL

if you have a camera or something you could just do a black screen or maybe some pictures with the audio to go along, then you could post it here with the enabled youtube video

:)

Thank so much for listening:D And about the creepy voice: Thanks I'll keep that in mind:)

Oh yhea: Here's your hug *hug* haha:p

Latest posts

Back