Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graphic-missing.jpg

dang probation officers they want me to call them but they are not answering their phones.

I was going to file my taxes but my russian account has been blocked so I can't get the tax statement. I wonder if that sounds plausible?

No. Even if this does manage to block statements, which is questionable at this point, you should have received your forms before any of this went into effect.

Now your chances of being audited are much lower with the IRS having been gutted for years. Some areas only have 10% of the auditors that they formerly had. Still you should remember that with foreign income in some cases they can go back six years and audit. Things may change if they get serious about enforcing tax laws again.

This unfortunately old and low res video from Japan includes many helpful tips to escape a fart

today my dog bit me in the ball sack. it was painful as fresia. there was lots of blood. i hope it doesnt get infected.

Quora is a pretty good site. I found this thread today about getting older and not knowing what to do. I often find myself not knowing what to do. I've spent at least half my life playing an instrument, and got pretty good at it. But I stopped playing about ten years ago for a few reasons. I'm going to get back into it, and it should help me deal with my free time, but probably won't solve my problem. The fact is, there isn't a whole lot you can do by yourself that's all that great. Reading, playing video games, watching movies, taking walks, baking, etc are all fine activities. But as a socially isolated person, I don't feel like doing much of anything apart from the internet and tv, where I just relax and passively consume. Even writing something like this takes a lot of effort. I'm glad there are people all over the internet that share their experiences, so I can read them. It helps me to know that there are others with similar feelings as me. I'm only 47 but I think a lot about getting older. I wonder if things are going to just get worse and worse. Anyway, here is the link: https://qr.ae/pGdo9Q

Quora is a pretty good site. I found this thread today about getting older and not knowing what to do. I often find myself not knowing what to do. I've spent at least half my life playing an instrument, and got pretty good at it. But I stopped playing about ten years ago for a few reasons. I'm going to get back into it, and it should help me deal with my free time, but probably won't solve my problem. The fact is, there isn't a whole lot you can do by yourself that's all that great. Reading, playing video games, watching movies, taking walks, baking, etc are all fine activities. But as a socially isolated person, I don't feel like doing much of anything apart from the internet and tv, where I just relax and passively consume. Even writing something like this takes a lot of effort. I'm glad there are people all over the internet that share their experiences, so I can read them. It helps me to know that there are others with similar feelings as me. I'm only 47 but I think a lot about getting older. I wonder if things are going to just get worse and worse. Anyway, here is the link: https://qr.ae/pGdo9Q
Sounds a lot like me. I'm 63 and getting older is tedious for me.

Alot of people hard a difficult time with free time when they get older. I quit working more then a decade ago and I rarely have enough time to work on all the projects I have going on. My project list keeps growing faster then I can cross things off of it. I travelled around a bunch and still plan to do some more. But, I'm actually too busy right now. I rarely watch TV either.

I'm having the flashbacks... I'm staying in a queue, my mom have left me here 'cause my brother is a baby so she have to feed him. I don't know what time is now, I don't now when she's back and if she ever is, I don't know when it's our turn I think it will happen never and I will stay here till the end of time. I'll definitele become old in this queue. I'm 5 y.o.

I've almost forget it, the queues, the old clothes, the poverty, the crime, the smell of banana(once we had a banana, then we eat it and only the smell was left in a box), Fiesta powder(an orange powder, just add somwe water and you get smth like Fanta) as the humanitarian aid.
It's far from it for now but anyway the forgotten memories are back and the old fear is waken up.

Latest posts

Back