Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure some of these are all that positive :( Really guys and girls? Come on, you've got to like yourself for something! I can't hardly believe anyone can feel this bad inside, it makes me want to hug you and tell you how great you really are. How can you not know that???

simhthmss said:
made a birthday card in an open source photoshop for lady f hope sshe likes it,i missss how we used to talk

It was sweet you did that! But the words were too small for me to make them out. :\

Sorry I haven't been around much.. it hasn't been a good time on my end.. but I'm getting better. Thank you again, for doing that. :)

On topic, something positive about myself: I always see the positive in everyone.

I'm honest, kind and thoughtful. And many more things besides, same as everyone else. Sometimes you guys are too hard on yourselves. I'm pretty sure all of you have many more than three things about yourselves you can be proud of.

Incidentally have you noticed how most of you describe yourselves as kind, or caring and considerate etc? We are the NICE people, too nice for the harsh world we live in today. I think that is the root of our problem, nice people seem to get trampled underfoot nowadays.

Bobario said:
I'm honest, kind and thoughtful. And many more things besides, same as everyone else. Sometimes you guys are too hard on yourselves. I'm pretty sure all of you have many more than three things about yourselves you can be proud of.

Incidentally have you noticed how most of you describe yourselves as kind, or caring and considerate etc? We are the NICE people, too nice for the harsh world we live in today. I think that is the root of our problem, nice people seem to get trampled underfoot nowadays.

I don't know if I believe that. It depends on if you're nice but firm or nice and cave into pressure. I'm nice, but can't be pushed. Not one single inch by anyone who doesn't deserve some leeway because they've earned it with me. Mom says I'm woefully bull-headed :D Actually I really like that about myself because I'm hardly ever a victim this way.

Punisher said:
Bobario said:
We are the NICE people

I like your post, but I'm not nice :D

Well, sometimes you can be.

ForGrantedWife said:
I don't know if I believe that. It depends on if you're nice but firm or nice and cave into pressure. I'm nice, but can't be pushed. Not one single inch by anyone who doesn't deserve some leeway because they've earned it with me. Mom says I'm woefully bull-headed :D Actually I really like that about myself because I'm hardly ever a victim this way.

I gotta learn to be like you, FGW.

I love that I'm fearless and I try to do the right thing even if it goes contrary to popular opinion or deeds.

Last night a female friend was feeling terrible, because her boyfriend hurt her badly, she came over to my house and spent a long time crying in my arms. I comforted her and she ended up sleeping in my couch, because she felt safe being with me. She was cheerful this morning and told me I'm a rare friend. Needless to say, this boosted my confidence a lot. I'm glad I could help her. :)

Latest posts

Back