Post Something Positive About Yourself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeker said:
Last night a female friend was feeling terrible, because her boyfriend hurt her badly, she came over to my house and spent a long time crying in my arms. I comforted her and she ended up sleeping in my couch, because she felt safe being with me. She was cheerful this morning and told me I'm a rare friend. Needless to say, this boosted my confidence a lot. I'm glad I could help her. :)

Aww you're a good friend, Seeker. That's really nice.

ladyforsaken said:
Seeker said:
Last night a female friend was feeling terrible, because her boyfriend hurt her badly, she came over to my house and spent a long time crying in my arms. I comforted her and she ended up sleeping in my couch, because she felt safe being with me. She was cheerful this morning and told me I'm a rare friend. Needless to say, this boosted my confidence a lot. I'm glad I could help her. :)

Aww you're a good friend, Seeker. That's really nice.

(blushing while awkwardly staring at the floor :rolleyes2: )

I think Im pretty funny. Not like stand up comedian funny, but I can usually make someone laugh when they need it :)

I may fall down, but I always get back up again. I always grasp learning from my own mistakes eventually..

Pike Queen said:
ladyforsaken said:
Pike Queen said:
I am a good hip hop dancer. ^_^

Want to seeeee.

I had a back surgery so it would be a while before I'm able to dance again, but I'm sure I'll be able to one day. :)

My walking is almost back to normal! ^_^

That's great that your walking is almost back to normal. I hope you will have a speedy recovery from this and totally looking forward to your dancing one day. Take care, PQ. ;)

ladyforsaken said:
That's great that your walking is almost back to normal. I hope you will have a speedy recovery from this and totally looking forward to your dancing one day. Take care, PQ. ;)

Thank you. You're a very kind, caring person. You take care too. :)

I have pretty shaped lips.

I know that sounds shallow but I'm actually proud that I've come to think anything about my face is nice. Recently when I look in the mirror I'm drawn to them and it feels like an improvement in how I think.

I stand my ground in some matters even when all of the pressure to change my mind is immense and doubt comes my way about what I'm doing.

I have had two beers so far, not getting emotional, and enjoying the taste of it (rather strange). Thus its a positive attribute of thy tolerance !

Latest posts

Back