Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cereal
Crisps & 2 ciders down the pub
Microwave burger
Ginger nut
Tea

It's been a healthy day! :rolleyes:

Cereal
Cheese & onion sandwich, soup and crisps
Lamb, mash and cabbage
Tea
Coke

eggs_and_bacon_zps8350aa9a.jpg

MissGuided said:

My god, that looks fantastic; I'd eat it all up (nom nom nom), lick the plate, then eat the plate, and breathe all the air in it was contained in. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

^Ha! That is my favorite all-time breakfast. Bacon should be a table condiment, like salt or pepper.

MissGuided said:
^Ha! That is my favorite all-time breakfast. Bacon should be a table condiment, like salt or pepper.

That's a great idea, but I don't see how it would fit into those tiny salt shakers :(

Good point. We would have to serve it in a basket, like the complimentary rolls they give you at restaurants.

Would you have to pick it up with your fingers? Or do you get complimentary gloves too?

EDIT: You could even receive the gloves in a sealed bag, then when you open them you have like a kind of fortune printed on them!

Oh sure, greased up napkins with scrambled eggs everywhere, at least with my awesome gloves you can.. kind of.. shove it in your mouth while reading something interesting!

rofl - true, but...I have already forgotten about the eggs. I was purely mesmerized by the bacon.

I know, there should be a world wide Bacon day.

Oh my god. My food's still cooking and I can't stop staring at this picture. I'm halluco-smelling bacon in the house!

Enough talk, just bring me the bacon. And the eggs, too.

I think I'll have to disable external linking, otherwise I'd end up eating my screen.

I was just out with my daughter...ordered chicken salad. I came fried instead of grilled so I asked for just a garden salad. Idiot still charged me for a chicken salad.

Latest posts

Back