Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cookies, Vitamin water, tomato mayo and cheese sandwich, candy, homemade irish mushroom soup.

Brand X Life cereal, mixed with Grape Nuts.
Slice of homemade pot pie.
More pot pie, some soup, kale salad (with nuts and cranberries).

Cheerios, chocolates, vitamin water, hummus with crackers, mushroom soup, sweet potato fries, subway sandwich, tea, cookies, milk.

Okiedokes said:
Cheerios, chocolates, vitamin water, hummus with crackers, mushroom soup, sweet potato fries, subway sandwich, tea, cookies, milk.

You always drink vitamin water... what's it called? I'd like to try it : )

I don't understand this thread. Surely I can't post a picture of what I ate before I ate it and I don't think you want the after picture. Do you?

Today I ate something new... a red velvet cake. It's basically chocolate that looks dark red topped with cream cheese, and there is a slight taste of something red, seems like cherry, but it's very slight and hard to describe.

images

Phaedron said:
Today I ate something new... a red velvet cake. It's basically chocolate that looks dark red topped with cream cheese, and there is a slight taste of something red, seems like cherry, but it's very slight and hard to describe.

Barb's absolutely right - it does have vinegar. And, I use sour cream in mine to keep it moist - Red Velvet has a tendency to be a dry cake unless that or buttermilk is used to balance it. That could also be the 'tang' that you tasted. The dark red color comes from *lots* of food coloring in the batter and is best made in a non-reactive bowl, like glass.

A cupcake, water, cookies, spinach dip with crackers, toast with marmite, vitamin water, tea. not a whole lot..hmm might have to change that. Cheerios for late night snack.

Workplace Christmas lunch. Italian cafe - vegetables cooked in olive oil, herb bread and strong as coffee. Rating: would purchase again.

Cheerios, vitamin water, cookie, pizza, crazy bread, stuffed mushrooms, irish beast, water.

11p noodles
Take away burger & chips
Left over Christmas nibbles
Tea & Pepsi

My mother would be so proud!
:rolleyes:

Mici. I love mici. (pronounced meech) It's kinda like a sausage, more like a meatball in the shape of a sausage, made of pork and lamb. It's so good.

Then I had Sana (a dairy drink halfway between cream and yogurt) with cornflakes and chocolate biscuits mixed in with a bunch of cinnamon.. THAT was awesome :)

Cheerios, slurpee, fries, meat roll ups, a chocolate mint snack, pop. Not feeling the best.

A vegetarian wellington, cheese and ranch roasted potatoes, garlic and butter sauteed brussel sprouts and Irish cream ice cream.

Latest posts

Back