Post what you ate today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cereal
Sandwich, soup and crisps
Fish finger sandwich
Fizzy cola bottles and sour sweets
Coco pops
Coke
Tea

And my boyfriends bringing back kebab meat and chips! :p

Pasta, 2 cups of Earl Grey tea and a multi-vitamin pill.
I'm hoping to keep it this way, if I can get out of eating dinner tonight.

Leftover pizza hit pizza...chocolate cake...Cheese and onion toasties

And an apple just to be a bit healthy today!

Not a good day :(

whole oat gluten free Maypo (maple syrup flavored oatmeal to the non New Englanders out there)

Well it wasn't really maypo but after I was done with it , it sure did taste like my childhood winter friend.

Oatmeal with brown sugar. Reminds me of my gramma .... sigh .... I wonder how old I'll have to get before I stop missing the old doll.

Funny I ran into this today with my mom & my brother... We all had some dim sum... That's the last thing I had today so far...

I had a pathetic double burger from McDonalds, it should be called The Steamroller Burger.

some spelt pasta with hemp oil and cayenne pepper - 500ml juice of: broccoli lemon carrot cucumber apple turmeric

some raisin bread + 2 bananas and some macadamia nuts

lots of coffee

wow, if I wrote everyday what i eat here perhaps I will finally lose weight.. although it will be quite oppressive for everyone else

6 olives, a chicken rice salad and a ham sandwich. Not good because I am supposed to be on a low carb diet and I have had too many today. Plus, the fruit I brought to work is still sitting, untouched, on my desk!

Volmornu said:
Nacho Cheese Doritos.

You just reminded me! I had some chilli heatwave Doritos too!

I had a homemade chicken burrito with side salad for lunch and a pan-fried salmon fillet with a Mediterranean salad for dinner.

I was doing well with: usual green juice in the morning + two small slices of gluten free bread with goat cheese and sage and 1 banana, afternoon one fruit and one bloody slice of apple cake, some spoonfuls of black lentils with miso and sage and cabbage with balsamic oil did not undo the damage

Latest posts

Back