Post your last meal before you die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
iu

with
iu

and
iu

Smoked Salmon(a lot of this), A glass of Cold Milk and Strawberry Ice Cream (from a brand that I like)

Whereas I'm uncertain as to when I will die I can't possibly know when to post my last meal prior to that, (Everything is about interpretation ;) ) I'll just say,

Bread! Real glutenized bread. Breaded chicken. Breaded okra. Real breaded fish sticks. Sicilian crust pizza. Cake! OH, a sweet roll and a sticky bun. Breaded oysters. A soft pretzel. Hell, a hard pretzel. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich on Wonder Bread. Buttered rye toast. A club sandwich. Two eggs with Smithfield Country Ham and pancakes.

And then for desert...

So, have you ever heard of ceiliac disease?

This thread is gold. 😂
I would have to make it something messed up so that whenever I'm executed and lose my bowels that it's particularly unpleasant for whoever has to deal with my body in the prison industry.

Something with California Ghost Peppers, idk. 😂

This thread is gold. 😂
I would have to make it something messed up so that whenever I'm executed and lose my bowels that it's particularly unpleasant for whoever has to deal with my body in the prison industry.

Something with California Ghost Peppers, idk. 😂
Uh, It's a little disturbing that you would assume that your last meal would be in prison. I didn't take it other than last meal regardless of the cause of death. Might be cancer. Might be a mob hit. Might even be suicide.

You aren't expecting death row are you? Best of luck with that. :D

Uh, It's a little disturbing that you would assume that your last meal would be in prison. I didn't take it other than last meal regardless of the cause of death. Might be cancer. Might be a mob hit. Might even be suicide.

You aren't expecting death row are you? Best of luck with that. :D

There is actually a listing of the last meals of famous serial killers that I remember reading about a while back. That's what made me think of that. Because when you're on death row, that gets recorded, hence the list. So that's what my mind was thinking of at the time.

It was between that and Jesus and the 12 Apostles, take your pick. 🤷‍♂️😂

I haven't had turkey for awhile. I miss the big mark downs that stores used to have. I've cooked many a turkey in my day. But, I don't know any more. About the only thing they have on discount any more is pork. So, maybe I'll have a Thanksgiving pork roast. Ha! ha!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back